Replacement worker training starts next week

nonunion slug

A friend of mine who works at WHQ just called me because he overhead management talking about replacement worker training will start next week due to the no vote. They will not stop production and will not take chances. Everyone seems to forget that Mulally fired over 40,000 union members when he took over Boeing.

• Like 2

A friend of mine who works at WHQ just called me because he overhead management talking about replacement worker training will start next week due to the no vote. They will not stop production and will not take chances. Everyone seems to forget that Mulally fired over 40,000 union members when he took over Boeing.

Who's going to train these workers.

• Like 3

Lololol you crack me up! Boy are you connected, you have friends at whq and the scab company

Nice try spinmaster, tell you buddys were not buying your bs.

Next contract pitch your scare tactics with the team so they are more believable.

• Like 1

Really who is going to train them on the jobs. The veteran workers, the IUAW (laughable), the supervision (more laughable). Are the skilled trade replacements certified? Doubt it. Good luck with the PR if what happened to Boeing happens at Ford.

A friend of yours called you fro WHQ but yet your not salaried, not union, and supposedly have friends in high places, I think you work in the cafeteria and you are being prepared to make less food for lunch and listening to cafeteria gossip. If you know someone at World Headquarters, why not a better job for you?

we got alot of exgang banger who work on the line now and they still know active ones ,we older senor guys will be willing to pay them to help us picket. and golf clubs in our trunk ,mite even have our kids baseball bats in trunk,we are going to collect money from other unions and I know teamster truck drivers won't cross the picketline ,if we ask them too!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Bloomberg News reported this to be totally false. The headline said "UAW recant replacement workers" How can you recant if the IUAW said they never said it. Jimmy Settles that a strike can "be called after 72 hours"

Ok, I`m sorry to offend some but, my south side up bringing is coming out.......

Did your Mama have any children that wasn`t a RETARD????

Come dick head..... your VP is recanting statements about "SCAB WORKERS" like you!!!!! BEE ICH !!!!

Please feel free to report my offending statements to the nearest NLRB office "DICK HEAD".

Wooo that felt good.

Decker

A proud Chi Town Assembly Member

As for the assembly plants getting new work in the 2007 contract, i.e. new body shops, Ohio Assembly did not get theirs. The only promised plant that didn't get what was in the contract. How many of you cried to IUAW for us? So I too know how some of you feel about the IUAW. Will we get the new promised truck? I'll believe it when we start running them. Don't forget that Ford built a state of the art paint shop at Lorain Assembly. Only to run very few vans through it and disassemble it and move it to Michigan.

A contract is only as good as the paper it's printed on or as the whole UAW stands behind it.

Goodto hear. Speaking of Bloomberg, just saw this:

UAW Says Ford Contract Vote Flips in Favor of Ratification as 51% Approve

As for the assembly plants getting new work in the 2007 contract, i.e. new body shops, Ohio Assembly did not get theirs. The only promised plant that didn't get what was in the contract. How many of you cried to IUAW for us? So I too know how some of you feel about the IUAW. Will we get the new promised truck? I'll believe it when we start running them. Don't forget that Ford built a state of the art paint shop at Lorain Assembly. Only to run very few vans through it and disassemble it and move it to Michigan.

A contract is only as good as the paper it's printed on or as the whole UAW stands behind it.

Ok, I`m sorry to offend some but, my south side up bringing is coming out.......

Did your Mama have any children that wasn`t a RETARD????

Come dick head..... your VP is recanting statements about "SCAB WORKERS" like you!!!!! BEE ICH !!!!

Please feel free to report my offending statements to the nearest NLRB office "DICK HEAD".

Wooo that felt good.

Decker

A proud Chi Town Assembly Member

I think your story is a lie but Im sure they do have a plan as to when they will bring in scabs for a long strike

• Like 2

Pal you are so FULL OF SHIT!!!!!, in a earlier thread you said you were salary and you were in this high level meetings. You come on here on :stirpot: start trouble, you should get the Fuk off here and go talk your shit some where else...THIS IS NOT A GAME MOTHERF**ER!

I think your story is a lie but Im sure they do have a plan as to when they will bring in scabs for a long strike

It may be untrue, but this guy seemed to nail it when he said that Ford was looking at replacements and then there were articles about how Ford was looking to hire replacements. Anything is possible and Ford definitely does not want a work stoppage. All the questions about who will be hired and who will be training them--are you nuts? There are millions of unemployed laborers and skilled trades throughout the USA. There will be lines a few miles long at each plant. It won't take long to hire and train workers to replace us and most of America will be applauding Ford when that happens.

• Like 3

It may be untrue, but this guy seemed to nail it when he said that Ford was looking at replacements and then there were articles about how Ford was looking to hire replacements. Anything is possible and Ford definitely does not want a work stoppage. All the questions about who will be hired and who will be training them--are you nuts? There are millions of unemployed laborers and skilled trades throughout the USA. There will be lines a few miles long at each plant. It won't take long to hire and train workers to replace us and most of America will be applauding Ford when that happens.

And who is going to train these replacements? Not you nor I... Ford would lose alot of money.

Dude, you are a JOKE!

Edited by Bigcountry

True, painfully true.

A lock out is scary and i would not put it past the company

• Like 3

This is the craziest post I have ever seen. Do you really think people would believe this. You should be embarassed to even post something like this. Go make up another new id, if you have that much free time on your hands, because you just embarassed yourself with this post.

• Like 2