2013 Ford Fusion Order Guide

BORG

I ordered a titanium awd with the 19" wheels. I can't wait till they start building these

I'm looking at getting almost the exact same thing. Blue Titanium FWD with the 19" wheels. (Can't stand the spokey 18"s or it wouldn't matter) I'm curious as to how much it would cost with the A Plan. Hoping with the new configuration tool out that my dealer would be willing to give me the A Plan price for it.

THANKS, ice-capades! thumb.gif

I saw the following on the bottom of the first page...

anyone know if there are any other changes? or which details seem most important?

LATEST ORDER GUIDE UPDATES

• Added Molded in Color Lower Front and Rear Bumper & SYNC®

Applink™ in S Series Standard Equipment page

• Removed SYNC® with MyFord® in SE Series Standard Equipment Page

• Updated Luxury Package information & SE Technology Package as SE

MyFord Touch® Technology Package in SE Series Equipment Group

Page

• Updated Titanium series Standard Equipment Page Information

• Removed Adaptive Cruise Control (53B) from 503A in Hybrid Series

Equipment Group Page

• Updated Emissions Page Information

Updated 2013 Fusion Order Guide

SE and Hybrid no Sony audio and max speakers is 6 correct?

Adaptive Cruise Control not available on Hybrid correct?

What does retail orders only mean exactly? (on the SE series equipment group page)

1.6L EcoBoost® Engine w/manual transmission

Note: Retail orders only

Edited by MKII

What does retail orders only mean exactly? (on the SE series equipment group page)

The Hybrid is based on the SE and the Sony radio is only available on the Titanium.

Retail order means non-fleet (I think).

According to the recent pdf, both Adaptive Cruise Control and Park Assist are available on the Hybird.

Anyone know when Ford is going to change over to the new HF35 transaxle? The pdf file still lists the eCVT.

Retail orders (Order Type "1") are order placed for a specific customer. A/X/Z Plan type orders are just another type of retail order for specific customers that qualify for A/X/Z purchase plans. Dealers orders are placed as stock (Order Type "2") ar "Demo" (Order Type "B"). Retail orders are given priority for scheduling ahead of other order types based on any commodity restrictions in place for a scheduling week.

Retail orders (Order Type "1") are order placed for a specific customer. A/X/Z Plan type orders are just another type of retail order for specific customers that qualify for A/X/Z purchase plans. Dealers orders are placed as stock (Order Type "2") ar "Demo" (Order Type "B"). Retail orders are given priority for scheduling ahead of other order types based on any commodity restrictions in place for a scheduling week.

I know that's what Retail typically means but in the context of the order guide saying that the manual transmission is only available on retail orders doesn't make sense.

Also - at the top of each section it refers to "Retail series mix" - again, I don't think that would only apply to customer orders.

I saw the Fusion at the Drive Ford event this weekend in Ottawa, Ontario. The car is just AWESOME!!! It is refined and slick! I would put in between an Aston Martin and an Audi A5; especially with the 19" wheels.

It is almost tempting to swap my 2012 Focus Ti for it.

I saw the Fusion at the Drive Ford event this weekend in Ottawa, Ontario. The car is just AWESOME!!! It is refined and slick! I would put in between an Aston Martin and an Audi A5; especially with the 19" wheels.

It is almost tempting to swap my 2012 Focus Ti for it.

Could you share any pics?

There have been reports that the SE Hybrid will also have Intelligent Access, but the order guide has never been updated to reflect that. For now it's only safe to assume that you will need the Titanium or MKZ to get it.

It was confirmed by a Ford rep on Facebook that the hybrids gets push button start, but you're correct that the order guide doesn't say that.

Hi guys. My husband wants me to be a Ford gal (he has a silver Ranger), so been looking at the 2013 Ford Fusion beauty. I've driven all the new 2013 mid-sized sedans and am not really impressed. And the air-conditioning has gone out in my 2002 Kia Optima. So, now I wait. I won't be able to live with myself if I buy ANYTHING before getting inside the Fusion. I have heard all kinds of release dates, September 3, end of September, November, arrggggg. Anyways, any one have any ideas as to a release date? It's hot here in Florida! Thanks gentlemen.

Personally having seen the Fusion in person, you wont even have to sit in the car to want it! One look, and you will buy it! It really is beautiful...expecially with Titanium with the 19s. Fantastic and clean interior too!

Agree Derek, here are couple pics from my brothers dealership drive event in Ottawa

Hybrid

418504_460215330677027_1903600562_n.jpg

215753_460216320676928_798244825_n.jpg

304681_460217804010113_74392122_n.jpg

I believe this an SE with the light coloured leather

292915_460216197343607_375580212_n.jpg

Think this is Titanium

427174_460221340676426_318502287_n.jpg

Edited by MKII
  • Like 1