I have been very satisfied with my 2010 FFH, and decided to look at the 2013 with similar (loaded) options after getting a $750 private cash offer (from dealer stock)+ $500 rebate. Fine: we all know of the holdup on deliveries of the FFH to dealers-- there simply was no stock on loaded Fusion Hybrids. OK, so we wait. Nothing in Jan - early March. Finally get call from my dealer (they knew what I was looking for). Nice $36K car (Dealer Ordered), but no private cash (expired 3/4), and the car I bought will not even make it to the 4/1 date for the $500 incentive! Yes I understand glitches in deliveries, railcar and supply shortages (and appreciate dealing with quality control issues that may engender additional time), but REALLY! Unless Ford gives a real shot at actually getting the cars tied to incentives, it should be called "INCENTIVE VAPOWARE"! Fusion ? Ford ?

• Like 1

You are kidding, right? Why on earth would Ford put cash on the hood of a car they cannot keep in stock because it is selling well? You put incentives on car lines that are not selling well....you need to focus (no pun intended) on wringing maximum trade in $$$ for your 2010 Fusion Hybrid....it is a car in high demand. You could also put out a call on the boards for an "X-Plan" PIN, but X-Plan is a voluntary and the dealer is NOT required to honor an X-Plan PIN.

I buy so many cars that this incentive run-around is expected, and you're lucky to get anything for a hot car. I buy the car I want, incentives are just the bonus.

but I want that raptor WITH the same $2500 rebate and 0% that the regular F-150s get..........

• Like 1

a lot of smug responses here. if you're telling him not to expect incentives on a hot car, why would ford have listed incentives? if i was buying a car, incentives that are offered by the manufacturer would certainly factor in my budget. if they weren't, they wouldn't be figured.

The Hyundai bashing is amusing particularly since you all seem to mock incentives. compare the Hyundai incentives versus what Ford's offering.

I'm not being smug. I just don't feel it is worthy of a new thread just to complain he can't get his $500. Like most said here if you don't like the price buy something else.
But he can get the $500 because the dealer can lock in the rebate by 3/31..

So this thread was completely pointless.

Edited by blwnsmoke

a lot of smug responses here. if you're telling him not to expect incentives on a hot car, why would ford have listed incentives? if i was buying a car, incentives that are offered by the manufacturer would certainly factor in my budget. if they weren't, they wouldn't be figured.

The Hyundai bashing is amusing particularly since you all seem to mock incentives. compare the Hyundai incentives versus what Ford's offering.

question, you buying a car or its programs?.....thats the crux....

yup, that 8 -$10 a month is a deal changer......

What can you say? If I can get a car I view as equivalent for $500 less, I'm going elsewhere. Why wouldn't I?

What's the smallest increment in car price that you think deserves consideration? $1000? $5000?

Edited by Noah Harbinger