Official 2015 Mustang Info!

LOL, with our family, it was the opposite. My Mom was driving a 65 Mustang, my Dad, a 57 T-Bird. When my sister and I were larger, we sold the T-Bird, my Dad took over the Mustang and we bought my Mom a 2-door 69 LTD Brougham with a 429.

My parents had a Mustang and a Triumph TR250 when they got married. Needless to say, they had to trade in something when we were born a few years later (actually my dad sold the Triumph before leaving for Vietnam and bought a '69 Stingray upon his return, which he still owns.)

My parents always had 2 door coupes when I was growing up, my mother was not about to change that just because I was born and now understand why when I see my friends using kids as an excuse to get cars.

Although for years they lied to me and said we were dirt poor, when the new Aero Taurus came out I was like 8-9 and she would say "That car has four doors, those people have alot of money, we just have 2 doors because we are poor and cant afford more doors", then the Caravan came out and shes like "Yeah those a very wealthy people, we cant afford cars with more than 2 doors", then at street lights she would add "Do you notice that no one has a car like ours, and those Taurus are everywhere? Thats because we are poor and cant afford those popular cars. In reality we had an F150, 2 Mercedes Coupes barely a year or 2 old which I'm sure in those times were expensive and rare. Wow I was so naive... I should sue them for mental anguish...

My mom's 71 Vega had the embeded antenna, which left one less hole in the fender to rust through.

My Dad has a '60 Comet when I was born, then a '63 Falcon Squire wagon with bucket seats and a console when my brother arrived. The rest of the wagons of my youth were less memorable, '65 Falcon, '67 Bel Air, '68 Bel Air, '70 Townsman, '73 Bel Air. In '76 Dad got rid of the wagon for a '74 Laguna S-3 with swivel buckets just in time for me to get my license.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away for over 3 months and playing catch up. I have 2 gripes: The rear end applique is too glossy for me and why did they stop using the rear placard? It's subtle and strong. The large pony and GT seems overwrought.

That said, I love it. Thank you Ford!

I've been away for over 3 months and playing catch up. I have 2 gripes: The rear end applique is too glossy for me and why did they stop using the rear placard? It's subtle and strong. The large pony and GT seems overwrought.

HEY...dont come back here after 3 months and start bitchin....lol....Merry Xmas Hugh...glad you are back.

• Like 1

Though I personally liked it, some here don't like the faux gas cap. I was afraid they would do like the other models and place the license plate between the taillights in an enclosure large enough to fit the Euro Plates. I also assume that adding another horse in the back boosts hp by at least 5.

Seriously though, I also love how the Mustang looks in pictures and can't wait to see it in person. I'm thinking in 2 years I'm going replace my 07 with this. My 07 has been great to me.

• Like 1