Navigator's final price and hp

If it was such a shitty truck, why would everyone everywhere have one? People tend to not like wasting their money buying crap.

Because sheep tend to roll in herds..

plus most f150 owners are guys who paint their nails. Trying to hold onto their man-card. Yet their way to buy mulch is in a bag at walmart. So much for getting their bed dirty/scratched up..

Either way. Had one. 2008. POS and weak motor. I’m hoping their ecoboost motors are better. Only time will tell..

plus most f150 owners are guys who paint their nails. Trying to hold onto their man-card. Yet their way to buy mulch is in a bag at walmart. So much for getting their bed dirty/scratched up..

Either way. Had one. 2008. POS and weak motor. I’m hoping their ecoboost motors are better. Only time will tell..

3686151+_3a3ac27a19be3e1aa4667796fee004d

• Like 1

I've had 2 F150's.

I bought them because I like them, not because I was a sheep.

Have never painted my nails.

Both the '99 and '05 had the 5.4 and it was plenty potent for the trucks. They both pulled our travel trailer just fine. Though my '08 Super Duty pulls our fifth wheel much better.

Neither was a POS, though I did have to have a head replaced on the '99 under warranty.

I have never bought mulch in a bag, though I did load up my '99 with bulk mulch a couple times. I switched to rocks so I don't have to haul mulch any more.

I don't like scratching the bed of my truck...sorry, I paid good money for it and like to keep it nice.

I'm not sure if I ever had a man-card. If I did, I probably turned it in when I got a girlfriend and treated her like a woman should be treated. You guys who think you have to 'act like a man!' are the ones that give 'real men' a bad name.

The EcoBoost motors seem to be doing just fine...they've been on the market nearly 4 years, so I think that's enough time to tell.

• Like 2

Have seen multiple ecoboost F150 with over 150k with original engine and turbos. We have have 2 with over 190k still going. The 5.4 wasn't a bad motor. The 5.4 3v was more troublesome but everything I have seen, maintenance and having someone who knows how to correctly repair them is key.

The 5.4 3v was more troublesome but everything I have seen, maintenance and having someone who knows how to correctly repair them is key.

Worse than the 5.4 4V in the Cobras and Aviators and Navigators with the head cooling defect?

Thank goodness our 2003 Aviator's head failed during the warranty period.

Edited by akirby

Worse than the 5.4 4V in the Cobras and Aviators and Navigators with the head cooling defect?

Thank goodness our 2003 Aviator's head failed during the warranty period.

The aviator had a 4.6 4v but yes same issue. For some reason the aviator seemed to have a higher failure rate than any other model. I saw several aviators versus a couple navigators and a couple cobras. Not sure why that was.

You girls need to simmer down.

When it comes to a truck I needed a real truck. Not an underpowered carriage on pretty wheels.

For the record, I own a 2012 Fusion and an 89 Bronco. So don't go breaking your nails typing an angry response because I think the ford trucks are junk these days..

And I posted in this thread because the Lincoln version of fords are a joke. More money for a less seen name on the road. But hey.. At least we have choices! Just not everyone will agree ;)

You girls need to simmer down.

You need to slow your roll, buddy. You're trolling F150 customers, and I don't like it.

And I don't want to read anything about how you own this Ford or that Ford, or how mean we're being to you.

Stop trolling or your stay here will be a short one.

You need to slow your roll, buddy. You're trolling F150 customers, and I don't like it.

And I don't want to read anything about how you own this Ford or that Ford, or how mean we're being to you.

Stop trolling or your stay here will be a short one.

Oh boo hoo. Another mod pulling his panties down and flinging them in hopes it will mean something.

So I suppose this forum is only about the positives of fords.. And myself as a consumer owning a new f150 and was un satisfied with the vehicle simply has no voice in the matter.

Look, I simply don't like the f150 and would take a lot for me to go back. If that upsets you then I really have no idea what could possibly please you. So please, continue being mean. Because I actually enjoy it ;)

please feel free to check out my intro thread. You can see my Titan on there. And tell me how shitty nissan is. That may make you feel better..

Edited by BVC

Sorry but we don't roll that way, feel free to go pester the GMI fans..

Guys, just use your block function and keep going with this thread.

On topic,

I'm liking what Ford has done with the Navigator considering that the new version is just under two years away,

the Ecoboost 3.5 gives a great lift in performance and economy over the antique 6.2 V8.

Interior and features get a nice spruce and should appeal to return navigator buyers.

It's a reasonable place holder for now but in about a year or so, buyers will be looking for a new truck again.

Edited by jpd80

If you want to post the problems you had with your F150 go ahead. No vehicle is perfect and F150 has plenty of problems in the past.

But when you make broad statements about it being a POS and only for posers then that is TROLLING. Plain and simple.

If you want to post the problems you had with your F150 go ahead. No vehicle is perfect and F150 has plenty of problems in the past.

But when you make broad statements about it being a POS and only for posers then that is TROLLING. Plain and simple.

Just ignore him.

F150 and F Series in general are lead sellers in America so by inference he's calling into question the character of a lot of buyers

and that doesn't fly right with the aims of this site. I'm sure that his stay here will be both short and unremarkable.

Edited by jpd80

So because the truck is a lead seller it's the best? What a joke remark that is..

Fact is not everyone likes the f series. Otherwise where would the other trucks like ram or silverado be?

Each their own..

I thought of your post after reading this post in another thread..

Or worse American flags and memorial stickers on Japan junk owned by service members.

Titan = jap junk. One of my good friends is a marine and has done a few tours and drives a Titan aka jap junk. Has a few marine related decals on his window.

Just goes to show.. Not everyone has the same views as others on vehicles..,

Food for thought.

myself as a consumer owning a new f150 and was un satisfied with the vehicle simply has no voice in the matter.

Your dissatisfaction with the F150 does not justify your sexist and insulting conduct here. Your inability to comprehend this suggests that you are not likely to be a good candidate for this forum, regardless of how many Fords you own.

You won't be the first Ford owner we've banned, and you probably won't be the last.

Not everyone has the same views as others on vehicles

most of fgts' posts are about how great GM products are. By comparison, six of your 17 posts (over a third of them) have been complaints about the mods or complaints about the F150.

My suggestion to you:

Spend more time talking about your dog and less time talking about the stuff you hate---because you cannot do so in what could even *remotely* be described as a civil manner.

Edited by RichardJensen

Your dissatisfaction with the F150 does not justify your sexist and insulting conduct here. Your inability to comprehend this suggests that you are not likely to be a good candidate for this forum, regardless of how many Fords you own.

You won't be the first Ford owner we've banned, and you probably won't be the last.

Haha, yeah ;)