2015 Mustang Build and Price

http://bp3.ford.com/2015-Ford-Mustang#/Style/

Apparently, black is the only interior choice on the Mustang!

I did a GT Premium for $41-$43K and a Ecoboost Premium convertible for $40K. I'm figuring about 35K after A Plan, which isn't too bad, but nearly 9K (after A plan) more then what I paid for my Premium GT 8 years ago (yeah but didn't have any of the options that come with this car either)

As an employee, I can build and price a vehicle and it will show me the A Plan price. Whomever you get your PIN from should have the same ability.

I know that :) Just that my old man's password expired ;)

Normally A plan is roughly what the base cost of the model is before options...

Depending on the trim level there are 6 interior colors: Ebony (cloth & leather), Ceramic (cloth & leather), Dark Saddle (leather), Red Line (leather - Premier Color Accent Package only), Raven Black (leather - 50 Years Package only) and Cashmere (leather - GT 50 Years Package only).

Depending on the trim level there are 6 interior colors: Ebony (cloth & leather), Ceramic (cloth & leather), Dark Saddle (leather), Red Line (leather - Premier Color Accent Package only), Raven Black (leather - 50 Years Package only) and Cashmere (leather - GT 50 Years Package only).

But only the black colors are currently on the Build & Price site (last I looked).