Johan de Nysschen opens his mouth again, leaves Cadillac future murky

Anthony

Cadillac will not replace the XTS when it reaches the end of its lifecycle in 2019 signalling the end of the funeral and stretch limousine business for GM's luxury brand, GMInsideNews can report.

At least Lincoln will have some MKT Town Cars around to take up the slack. With all due respect to Lincoln, I'm chooseing cremation.

Quite the opposite:

http://m.lctmag.com/news/292867/operators-get-sneak-peek-at-wider-longer-cadillac-sedan

Cadillac had fleet/limo operators test the car while still under wraps. This will be the default go-to car for those buyers.

Yeah, where is the mangement, leadership and mentorship on that? This is not the CEO's issue. What are he department heads doing except blading the boss over trivial shit like that.

IIRC, the "Dress appropriately" policy was implemented when she was head of HR, which is precisely where that decision should have been made, and IMO, she made a very solid choice.

• Like 2

That testing was likely initiated before Johan had the reins.

Possibly.

Although it appears that GM had factory reps at a convention of livery operators in October, about four months after Johan got the job.

And in fairness, livery operators are not the same as limo & hearse builders.

---

I'm just amazed at the way Johan has been defecating on existing customers when Cadillac has had trouble finding new ones.

• Like 2

Possibly.

Although it appears that GM had factory reps at a convention of livery operators in October, about four months after Johan got the job.

And in fairness, livery operators are not the same as limo & hearse builders.

---

I'm just amazed at the way Johan has been defecating on existing customers when Cadillac has had trouble finding new ones.

Wait until he looks out the window in New York, Bright yellow and body on frame...it must be the new paradigm.

Lutz also runs a business strategy consulting firm, Lutz Communications.

Lutz Communications?!?!

B. Lutz: I have something important to say.

Everybody in conference: <mesmerized by his awesomeness> Yes Bob, please share...

B. Lutz: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Everybody in conference: This guy is a genius!!!!

Edited by twintornados

Lutz Communications?!?!

B. Lutz: I have something important to say.

Everybody in conference: <mesmerized by his awesomeness> Yes Bob, please share...

B. Lutz: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

Everybody in conference: This guy is a genius!!!!

"Now pass me my stogie. I've got RWD sports cars to dream up."

• Like 1