Spoiled rotten brats

URALLFUKT

Gas on the fire?

He's saying you're not worth what you're paid. Since ex UAW workers are taking jobs for less then half their previous pay I guess he's right.

He's saying you cry like little bitches. You do cry like little bitches, but don't worry about it, you'll learn not to cry after you've been let go from your next 3 or 4 jobs. Outside the uaw there is nowhere for useless fucks to hide and still get paid.

You can say all you want that your job is hard and worth what you are paid but all I know is that some Mexican with a 4th grade education is doing your jobs down in Mexico, enough said on that subject.

And you should be nice to the pool cleaner and garbage man because you might need their help to get a new job in the near future.

ahhhh, the end of having people who can't spell the word chair residing in the middle class, I think we are all looking forward to that.

Soooooooooo................What's your point????????

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You all need to grow the fuck up. Life outside of your little plant does not exist on the same plane that you are all on. Out here, we punch a clock, and to the ACH people, out here, we actually work. Life is not peaches and cream and 90% of the population do not make 30 bucks an hour for doing less than I do everyday.

You scream for health and safety, I scream for a drink of water every hour. You beg to get laid off, I beg to keep my job. You cry that unions will solve that...where in the fuck are you right now????

My job is secure, I come to work on time, I work hard, I stay over when the job needs to get done. I work on sundays for time and a half. I know for a fact that I will have a job 5 years from now. Can you say that?

Take a hard look at what you are doing for a living. Then take a look at the guy that hauls your garbage, and for the 2-ford workers family, take a look at the guy that cleans your pool. These guys have no health and safety "burdens" to consider.

Where I come from, you do the job at hand. You do not rest until it is done. I hope the best for the auto industry, but there are a handful that will fuck it up.

The uaw has turned it's back on you, and if you don't see that, sorry.

Be wise, get a free education....while that lasts.

Wow, If your a robotic engineer and you do your job correctly all the time, then why do the robots keep breaking down? ABB robots are what killed the CVT production at Batavia Transmissions. After 2 years of constant ABB robot problems, the company finally kicked ABB to the side and by passed the robots to have some of the robot jobs done by hand. So many ABB robots and gantrys broke down on a daily basis, the skilled trade rarely had time for lunch. The ABB guy just sat there with his laptop trying to fix programing while skilled trades did the physical part. At Sharonville Transmission, ABB robots are killing the 6F gear production with improper alignment and welds of a gear housing, that cost about $140 each. Average 6 out of 10 parts are out-of-lign due to costant ABB robotic failure. Again, 2 people have to 100% gage each part because of ABB robotic failure. the ABB person there just sits there with a laptop, scratching their head blaming the workers but the robots were brought in to eliminate the workers. No one to blame but the engineers and ABB robotics. If you get dirty all the time, you must fall down alot because the engineers dont turn wrenches, skilled trades do. Thats why they are there.

You knew what the job was and what the job paid, you had an oportunity to say, 'No Thanks' and you still do. It's your choice to not work Union. Dont blame us for having something you dont. See, you negotiated on your own behalf, you had only one, the Union negotiates on the behalf of the whole hourly workforce, strength in numbers!

Well, I dont make french fries, but that would be harder than what you do. Actually, I am a robotics engineer. Thank you for playing.

Actually you sound like a typical white collar @SSHole who stereotypes all auto workers because you went to college and is jealous that we have better benefits.Oh wait I am sorry am I stereo typing you???

I think he is just trying to get you guys all stirred up, and he is doing a good job. The best response for posts like his, is 'NO RESPONSE'. He is just trying to get a reaction. Forget about him. He really is not important! :finger:

Edited by Emigh

You all need to grow the fuck up. Life outside of your little plant does not exist on the same plane that you are all on. Out here, we punch a clock, and to the ACH people, out here, we actually work. Life is not peaches and cream and 90% of the population do not make 30 bucks an hour for doing less than I do everyday.

You scream for health and safety, I scream for a drink of water every hour. You beg to get laid off, I beg to keep my job. You cry that unions will solve that...where in the fuck are you right now????

My job is secure, I come to work on time, I work hard, I stay over when the job needs to get done. I work on sundays for time and a half. I know for a fact that I will have a job 5 years from now. Can you say that?

Take a hard look at what you are doing for a living. Then take a look at the guy that hauls your garbage, and for the 2-ford workers family, take a look at the guy that cleans your pool. These guys have no health and safety "burdens" to consider.

Where I come from, you do the job at hand. You do not rest until it is done. I hope the best for the auto industry, but there are a handful that will fuck it up.

no one cares what you think- do a google search on R.Bud Dwyer- then do what he did

You don't write like a college educated engineer, I think your full of shit......At any rate you are probably one of those who would not do what we do for a living even at our compensation. so shut the F#@$*& up! :kissass:

As a stereotype, engineers aren't as proficient with spelling and grammatical use compared to their literary counterparts. But they can do amazing stuff with math.

What is wrong with this guy??? All manufacturing jobs are being outsourced all over the world increasing other countries wages 2 and 3 fold and it is OK for American workers to all take a 50 % wage reduction. Does America think this is the right direction for this country???? This is how unionism started. Corporations started running government and shitting on workers. URALLFUKT you can thank unions for the wages you make today like it or not. I am thankful for my union because I know the threats that corrupt corprate America will bestow upon us.

And one more thing, if I worked where you are, and you get sent home, you get paid. I have to stay and fix the shit right???? You are home with your families with a short week check while I am stuck like chuck, because someone :shrug: jimmied something in a shaft. And, hence, no accountability, you get paid, I work. Great deal I get. Yipppeeeee for me!!!! SHUUUuuuuuuUUUSH!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Let the place close I don't care ... my back up plan is already in motion ... and I still don't work as hard as you.

Hey asshole, a couple of things if you dont know what you are talking about, dont reply, second try carring a bowling ball 15 to 20lbs back and forth to your car every 15 to 17 secs. for 12 to 13hrs a day, and tell me im overpaid with benfits, and as far for screaming for health and safety, have you ever lost a finger, if not you have nothen to say. third you are running that knife over your own neck. Think about it food for thought, keep buying your KIAS, VWS, TOYOTAS, Michigan is an automotive state, yes we might loose our jobs in 2 to 5 months, but you know what you will loose yours in 12 to 13 months, who do you think comes in your stores and buys your products and services, pool service alarm systems, grass cutting ect. Hmmmm (FORD, GM,CRYLESER) Its called the trickle down efect. So maybe you wont be talking so big when you are calling marvin like us 12 months from now. And belive me you think you will have a job 5 years from now, think again ding dong Michigan is 75% AUTO and when we fall you will too soon enough.

What if the union is broken down? People who can do manual labor like that can still be hired for less $.

But so can the robotics engineer, probably.

Everybody can be replaced by somebody else unless the company needs the worker more than the worker needs the company.

Thats right I have it good, my job is safe homeboy. So go back to McDonalds you jealous homeboy.

Oh and I make $$29.41 an hour not $30 + my wife is going to be a nurse, so yes Im living the good life

Oh and remember this it's guys like you that are the reason your kids and mine will have no high paying jobs in the future.You figure good I hope Ford layoffs everyone don't you, but where are the kids going to work in the future??? Think about what you write next time MR.JEALOUS

OK, let's start with a few things. First of all, Buckwheat, I'm as well educated as you, right up to Grad school. Second, I'm ex-UAW, partially by being indefinitely laid-off in 1978, and partially by choice, in declining to return when I got called back in 1982. Yea, four years between layoff and call-back. Returned to U of D, and let the Jesuits educate me, and received my degree.

I went into industrial sales in 1984, and have been there, for better or worse, with quite a few employers, ever since. I have spent the better part of my career calling on GM, Ford (a hell of a lot of Ford), some Chrysler, Detroit Edison, Toledo Edison, Great Lakes Steel, Rouge Steel, Heinz, U.S. Gypsum, Certainteed, Atofina Chemical, BP, and Marathon. Plus quite a few municple water treatment and waste water treatment facilities, and institutioal accounts like hospitals. I have dealt with facility and process engineers, and skilled trades, wiht 90% of my time dealing with high temperature or hazardous applications.

In two decades of performing this circus of a career, I've had the opportunity to see both the UAW skilled trades and production workers, and compare them to their non-UAW and non-CAW counterparts, including their unionized collegues in teh steel industry, petrochemical,, power generation, and food processing. I've also had plenty of time to deal with the engineers in the auto industry and their non-autoidustry counterparts.

Let me start off by saying that the UAW, and CAW, members, and nonunion salaried auto workers are opinionated as hell, sometimes to a fault, and they need to tone it down, and spend more time talking up the products they build. I'll also say, of the salaried engineers and managers only, that the ones in the Detroit auto industry have little to no respect for the value of their vendors time, even when (and sometimes especially when you bring people from out-of-town, for scheduled meetings - stiff any vendors on an appointment lately?), to the point where those of you salaried members of Detroit's automakers do as much damage to the auto companies image, if not more, than any of the UAW & CAW members. You UAW & CAW skilled trades - you have far too many classifications and work rules, in the opinion of your outside vendors. Too many people, adn too much waiting around, to pull a piece of equipment that needs outside vendors help to dagnois or fix.

That criticism said, I will also say that the UAW skilled trades and producition workers are the best out there. You, Mr. URALLFUKT, are absolutely full of shit coming into these forums and disrepecting my former UAW brethren. I've seen UAW production workers in action (hell, I was one for a year), and I've seen their colleagues, both union and nonunion, in other industrial plants, and the non-UAW workers have nothing on these men and women. They are not as well trained, they don't work as safe, and contray to popular myth, they aren't as productive. What they are is not as well paid, their benefits aren't nearly as good, and as a consequence, and to the detriment of the UAW and CAW memebers you keep dissing, they're lower costs offset their lower productivity. To my former bothers and sisters with the UAW and CAW, that's the big problem today - like it or not, your wages, benefits, and job rule costs grew to the point that it's offset your superior productivity. And take some solace in that - outside of your non-union collegues at the transpalnts, there are few industrial blue collar workers who can match your productivity, period. If Ford's market share, which is the result of decisions you had no fucking part in outside of your costs, were three points higher, we wouldn't be in the sinking boat we're all in, workers and vendors alike.

As far as Mr. URALLFUKT is concerned, from one educated person to another (if you are as educated as you claim), take your condescending disrespect of these fine people in these forums, and shove it up your ass. The only thing you're in here for is to bait people in debating your narrow minded, and misinformed, prejudice, and my former colleagues here, as well as vendors like myself, have enough problems getting through this rough period in our lives, without the likes of you, coming into these forums, with your multiple posts, yanking everyones chain, and pushing their buttons. Go do something productive. I don't care what it is, but leave these people alone.

Edited by Len_A

This guy is a "Troll". Trolls post inflamatory statements on message boards ,get everyone fired up and sit behind their computer and laugh. You guys are playing right into his hands. You get rid of him by ignoring him.
True, but other trolls also read that garbage and take it as gospel. Someone needs to counterpoint his nonsence.

Thank you, very ... to the point.
You're welcome, anytime. Edited by Len_A

I know I am biting too but if we just ignore this thread it goes away or he is the only posts in it

I am not trying to get anyone to "bite". I thought maybe someone might open their eyes. If you take the time to read my posts, all of them, and not just one line (and begin typing a reply) you would understand that I have a valid point.

Then again... If he claims to be a robotics engineer, where and what does he exactly work on? Robots sold at Radio Shack and HO scale trains?

Actually, I am currently programming a FANUC 1423 to run a laser weld the size of a needle head. The schedule is: WS 175

TI 120

TO 80

for some reason, my background current fades at the end of a run and leaves a bubble that is not in tolerance. Maybe you can help me out with that. Jobs like that make me want to kick the dog when I get home.

Thanks for playing

Sounds to me like someone is jealous!

Yeah, that's it. You are smart as hell!!!

a valid point for what? trying to piss people off. In another post you say you don't have anything against the line workers, that the UAW is the problem. Yet you start this thread with calling ALL of us spoiled brats. I come in and EARN my money every day. I've missed a total of 5 days in almost 6 years of service. I've done some of the hardest jobs at Wixom and DAP. I'm the one who does new jobs first on my line....because if I can't do it, it can't be done. So because I show up every day and bust my ass to do my jobs AND enjoy my pay and benefits I'm spoiled? :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

a valid point for what? trying to piss people off. In another post you say you don't have anything against the line workers, that the UAW is the problem. Yet you start this thread with calling ALL of us spoiled brats. I come in and EARN my money every day. I've missed a total of 5 days in almost 6 years of service. I've done some of the hardest jobs at Wixom and DAP. I'm the one who does new jobs first on my line....because if I can't do it, it can't be done. So because I show up every day and bust my ass to do my jobs AND enjoy my pay and benefits I'm spoiled? :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:

good for you, you want a cookie?

Ya know, people in third world do not have the option to not work 16 hour days. 10 year old girls work 16 hours 7 days 365. If you think anyone is going to pity a line worker in America, think again. It is fucked up I know. Bush's MASTER plan was to get all the countries to be like us, and it didnt work.

No, I think Bush's master plan was to make us like the other countries, but thats for a different forum. I have never asked for pity or help. So because I live in the USA and have labor laws to protect myself and others and I show up every day and give 100% that makes me spoiled? By the same token does that not make you spoiled as well?

Edited by DearbornDerek