bobbyd

Ford Gets First Truck Win At Atlanta!

Grant wins on last lap!

With Chevy power. So screw NASCAR truck series along with ARCA.

Oops, forgot about that! Anyway, after watching the BLM slogan on the Wallace car yesterday and the reporters barking about pseudo inequality, I will not watch NASCAR anymore, especially after they publicly showed support to a group (BLM) who chants "Death to cops"..." death to cops, now!'. My family will always support law and order, but will not watch NASCAR anymore! 

4 hours ago, bobbyd said:

Oops, forgot about that! Anyway, after watching the BLM slogan on the Wallace car yesterday and the reporters barking about pseudo inequality, I will not watch NASCAR anymore, especially after they publicly showed support to a group (BLM) who chants "Death to cops"..." death to cops, now!'. My family will always support law and order, but will not watch NASCAR anymore! 

You know the saying not all cops are bad - it's only a few bad ones?  That applies to protesters too.   After hearing story after story of innocent law abiding citizens being harrassed for no reason I'm firmly behind the movement to reform police.   Stop protecting bad cops, get rid of the repeat offenders before they hurt somebody, stop the militarization, eliminate no knock warrants and get engaged with the public.    That's exactly what our local PD is doing and it's working well.  It's just the right thing to do.

4 hours ago, akirby said:

You know the saying not all cops are bad - it's only a few bad ones?  That applies to protesters too.   After hearing story after story of innocent law abiding citizens being harrassed for no reason I'm firmly behind the movement to reform police.   Stop protecting bad cops, get rid of the repeat offenders before they hurt somebody, stop the militarization, eliminate no knock warrants and get engaged with the public.    That's exactly what our local PD is doing and it's working well.  It's just the right thing to do.

Spot on

Big cities need to look at Detroit as to how to deal with these protests and keep them from devolving into violence and rioting. DPD has done a stellar job of keeping things moving along and peaceful at the same time. 

9 hours ago, bobbyd said:

You totally get it! 👍

On 6/9/2020 at 2:12 PM, coupe3w said:

With Chevy power. So screw NASCAR truck series along with ARCA.

Not a big fan of spec engines in a series like the NGOTS, especially when they can run a detuned version of the Cup engine.

3 hours ago, NLPRacing said:

Not a big fan of spec engines in a series like the NGOTS, especially when they can run a detuned version of the Cup engine.

Cup already runs a detuned version of the cup engine

Thanks Steve "We Like What We're Seeing" O'Donnell 

Maybe next season they can run a “spec” Ford 7.3 Godzilla or more aptly named 445 Thunderjet engine?

Will GM and Toyota support this?