Jump to content





bobbyd

Ford Gets First Truck Win At Atlanta!

Recommended Posts

Grant wins on last lap!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With Chevy power. So screw NASCAR truck series along with ARCA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops, forgot about that! Anyway, after watching the BLM slogan on the Wallace car yesterday and the reporters barking about pseudo inequality, I will not watch NASCAR anymore, especially after they publicly showed support to a group (BLM) who chants "Death to cops"..." death to cops, now!'. My family will always support law and order, but will not watch NASCAR anymore! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, bobbyd said:

Oops, forgot about that! Anyway, after watching the BLM slogan on the Wallace car yesterday and the reporters barking about pseudo inequality, I will not watch NASCAR anymore, especially after they publicly showed support to a group (BLM) who chants "Death to cops"..." death to cops, now!'. My family will always support law and order, but will not watch NASCAR anymore! 

 

You know the saying not all cops are bad - it's only a few bad ones?  That applies to protesters too.   After hearing story after story of innocent law abiding citizens being harrassed for no reason I'm firmly behind the movement to reform police.   Stop protecting bad cops, get rid of the repeat offenders before they hurt somebody, stop the militarization, eliminate no knock warrants and get engaged with the public.    That's exactly what our local PD is doing and it's working well.  It's just the right thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, akirby said:

 

You know the saying not all cops are bad - it's only a few bad ones?  That applies to protesters too.   After hearing story after story of innocent law abiding citizens being harrassed for no reason I'm firmly behind the movement to reform police.   Stop protecting bad cops, get rid of the repeat offenders before they hurt somebody, stop the militarization, eliminate no knock warrants and get engaged with the public.    That's exactly what our local PD is doing and it's working well.  It's just the right thing to do.


Spot on

 

Big cities need to look at Detroit as to how to deal with these protests and keep them from devolving into violence and rioting. DPD has done a stellar job of keeping things moving along and peaceful at the same time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bobbyd said:

Oops, forgot about that! Anyway, after watching the BLM slogan on the Wallace car yesterday and the reporters barking about pseudo inequality, I will not watch NASCAR anymore, especially after they publicly showed support to a group (BLM) who chants "Death to cops"..." death to cops, now!'. My family will always support law and order, but will not watch NASCAR anymore! 

You totally get it! 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2020 at 2:12 PM, coupe3w said:

With Chevy power. So screw NASCAR truck series along with ARCA.

 

Not a big fan of spec engines in a series like the NGOTS, especially when they can run a detuned version of the Cup engine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NLPRacing said:

 

Not a big fan of spec engines in a series like the NGOTS, especially when they can run a detuned version of the Cup engine.


Cup already runs a detuned version of the cup engine

 

Thanks Steve "We Like What We're Seeing" O'Donnell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe next season they can run a “spec” Ford 7.3 Godzilla or more aptly named 445 Thunderjet engine?

 

Will GM and Toyota support this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×