Jump to content

None






Decker

Results, Fact not Fiction

Recommended Posts

How I went from a “current team leader skeptic” to a “current team leader fan”

“Three Supreme Court Justices, countless needless regulations repealed, tax cuts for everyone, unthinkably low unemployment, a booming economy, no new wars, Middle East peace deals, ISIS decimated, NAFTA gone, and American pride rising. I was very wrong.

Sure, there were tweets I wished weren’t sent, points that could have been made clearer or more directly – I’m not going to agree with anyone 100 percent of the time except me. But the current team leader, quite simply, has been an excellent leader of the United States.

Most surprisingly of all, and evident in his overall accomplishments, he was easily one of the most conservative presidents we’ve ever had. Whether it was, as some never trumper whine, all an act, I couldn’t care less. Results matter, and the results are beyond dispute.

When it comes to 2020, were it not for coronavirus, the current team leader would coast to victory. Demo team and the media would still have coordinated all their lies and attacks, but they would’ve been seen clearly as the pathetic character assassinations they are.”    (a D, Hunter post)

 

Some are finally realizing the truth in “results” achieved. When balancing the achieved results against the years of stating what is going to possibly be results that never occur.  One would only have to weigh the LaLa land results against the current results in other states to see what is a fact and what is fiction. But, then LaLa land is all about fiction…

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all things the "current team leader" lacks is balance. You can achieve the results you seek when you take a look at the other side and understand what their goals are. Are they going to get everything they want? No, but then again, you will not get everything you want either. As the song goes, "you can't always get what you want, but you get what you need." The biggest "need" here is to get the other side to not fight you tooth and nail at every turn. In that respect the "current team leader" has failed miserably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oil occurs in nature and is an excellent base for fuel , lubricants , plastics, etc. all of which our industry is dependent on.

 

One guy is all about lowering energy costs and being independent.

The other is against fracking ,oil ,coal.

 

Its a good thing the latter flies and rides around in electric planes , buses and vehicles that use no lubricants.

When you compromise on principals you have none.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, twintornados said:

Of all things the "current team leader" lacks is balance. You can achieve the results you seek when you take a look at the other side and understand what their goals are. Are they going to get everything they want? No, but then again, you will not get everything you want either. As the song goes, "you can't always get what you want, but you get what you need." The biggest "need" here is to get the other side to not fight you tooth and nail at every turn. In that respect the "current team leader" has failed miserably. 

 

@Decker I agree...it is a giant "😂" since the blinded base of supporters cannot see or fathom that simple principle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry tornado....I was giggling at your post. I`ve got old eye`s but they see the results in the last 3 1/2 years. These old eyes see the takeover of liberalism and the failed results in it. Calif., NY, Or. just to name a few of the failed liberal attempts. But if those like you see something not based in data or fact I believe you are entitled to your option. That`s a fantasy a lot of base supporters don't see. Tornado, its not hard to see who`s been blinded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As in your quote, "where does the love of G-d go" you should ask that question to any small business owner. When the waves of looting and fires turned the minutes to hours... Or ask a child how the minutes of on line learning  turned into a complete school year that has been made into less than an accomplishment.

 

Poor or No Results that so many except with a bushel basket of excuses or in this case a tenure (47 years) of "what I will do if I....?"  Tornado good luck with your vision and views and be prepared...….. I know the base is.

 

 

Edited by Decker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Decker said:

Sorry tornado....I was giggling at your post. I`ve got old eye`s but they see the results in the last 3 1/2 years. These old eyes see the takeover of liberalism and the failed results in it. Calif., NY, Or. just to name a few of the failed liberal attempts. But if those like you see something not based in data or fact I believe you are entitled to your option. That`s a fantasy a lot of base supporters don't see. Tornado, its not hard to see who`s been blinded.

 

59 minutes ago, Decker said:

As in your quote, "where does the love of G-d go" you should ask that question to any small business owner. When the waves of looting and fires turned the minutes to hours... Or ask a child how the minutes of on line learning  turned into a complete school year that has been made into less than an accomplishment.

 

Poor or No Results that so many except with a bushel basket of excuses or in this case a tenure (47 years) of "what I will do if I....?"  Tornado good luck with your vision and views and be prepared...….. I know the base is.

 

Ironic that you refer to NY since that is where I am and these old eyes see the same as what you see. Extreme ideals garner extreme results from either end of the political spectrum and that is inherently bad for the 80% of the population that is in the middle. I sincerely hope that DJT loses...not a Biden supporter by any means (and, I didn't vote for him either) but I know that if DJT does lose, he will not be going away and I see him taking his base and creating a third party that will challenge the establishment parties for the first time in over a century and that is something that I would support...even coming from the narcissist that is currently POTUS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, twintornados said:

Ironic that you refer to NY since that is where I am and these old eyes see the same as what you see. Extreme ideals garner extreme results from either end of the political spectrum and that is inherently bad for the 80% of the population that is in the middle. I sincerely hope that DJT loses...not a Biden supporter by any means (and, I didn't vote for him either) but I know that if DJT does lose, he will not be going away and I see him taking his base and creating a third party that will challenge the establishment parties for the first time in over a century and that is something that I would support...even coming from the narcissist that is currently POTUS.

As some people here on this board know the old long hair can at times confuse cooperate positions and names. Then there`s the keeping up with models or company naming that at times gets the old long hair misplaced...

 

So I am trying to clear up some information you passed along. You sincerely hope the current team leader losses, but your not a fan or supporter of the wanna be team leader? Then you`re certain that the current team leader won`t go away if he looses. Then you state your feelings that you see the current team leader taking his base and creating a third party that will challenge the establishment parties for the first time in over a century. Then you state  "that is something that I would support"?

 

I completely understand the dislike for the personality disorder you mention or diagnoses as the infliction the current team leader has. But then to expound on how the other choice is not a desirable chose of yours for team leader starts to confuse the old long hair. Never listing a result, positive or negative for either current or wanna be team leader but, then stating you would support the theory of the same narcissist to take his base and start a third party? If you didn`t care for the current team leaders ideology or method of handling business on all the different levels that have produced some record braking and not seen results or in a long time results.  Or at least list the wanna be team leader attempts at but had no success at reaching positive results, why then would you support the current team leader and his base after a lose?

 

In my somewhat confused state I consider the whole "I just don`t like him" syndrome as one of the major issues in running the largest business in the world. Consider this, do you want a likeable, best friend type that has a tract record of way less than favorable results or someone that puts the business, the people and yes himself first all... the... time? Tornado I agree with you on a lot of issues and will continue too. But, this is where all these years of sitting in the middle of the road has taught me to vote for the results. An old team leader stated it so long ago "are you better now than you were 4 years ago?" I never thought the middle east would be where it is at currently, I never thought I`d ever see unemployment at the level it was, I never thought I`d see so many "now hiring" & "applications available" signs, I never thought CCP would be help accountable and I never thought in my life time CAP would have close to or a little over 6K employee`s.

 

One last thing, I completely admire Henry as one of the greatest business men of all times. But to sit down and have a shot of Redbreast or Jack with the man and feel as there was some form of emotions (friendship or likeability) between us I`m a realist and except that most likely it would never happened. Friendship or likeability of a true business person is not what should be considered when voting. IMO 

 

Seriously, are you one of the group of non voters?  

Edited by Decker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, twintornados said:

PS: In all things, no matter the outcome, The Republic will, as always, prevail.


I feel you’re being VERY optimistic there. We're nearing the end of the American experiment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fuzzymoomoo said:


I feel you’re being VERY optimistic there. We're nearing the end of the American experiment. 

 

I have always been a "glass half full" kinda guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, twintornados said:

 

I have always been a "glass half full" kinda guy.


I try to be but as far as politics in America is concerned there's absolutely nothing to be optimistic for. Whoever wins today (or in 3 weeks 3 months once mail in ballots are counted) there will be riots in the streets regardless, and it will only be one group doing the rioting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, twintornados said:

 

I have always been a "glass half full" kinda guy.


The glass is never half full or half empty.  It’s twice as big as it needed to be.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 8:09 AM, Decker said:

...Seriously, are you one of the group of non voters?  

 

I voted third party again this year. You cannot understand how I can "not particularly like the guy" but would support him starting a viable third party is typical of the "black and white" crowd. You want absolutes and in politics, there are never absolutes. DJT starting a third party to seriously challenge the "Democrat vs Republican" dogma that has stunk up Washington for decades is a good thing, even if I do not support the candidate because it will draw out better candidates from ALL sides...not the current crop of lackeys in office....McConnell, Pelosi, Graham, Cortez...they ALL suck and we need better candidates. I have for the past ten years described myself as "an Independent right leaning moderate" that used to be a registered Republican until the 2010 Governors race in NY when after to failed Democrat governors in a row (Spitzer and Patterson) instead of seeing the electorate in NYS and getting a solid GOP candidate like Rick Lazio, the NY-GOP turned their back on him and went for Western NY firebrand Carl Paladino.....Ole Carl never got out of single digits in the NYC metro area. NYS elected a third Democrat and I have been dealing with Andrew Cuomo and his liberal bully ways for 10 years as a State employee.

 

That is when I realized that I didn't leave the Republican party, the Republican party left me. I re-registered as a "no party affiliation" voter and sent off a letter to NY-GOP Chairman Richard Cox telling him he was personally responsible for the destruction of the GOP in NYS. Now, as of Nov. 1st, 2020, there are more "no party affiliation" registered voters in NYS than Republicans. Of course Democrat registrations are more than the first two combined. But moderate voices will eventually prevail and we can all use a good round of bipartisan legislation to govern for the good of ALL the citizens, not just one group over another.

Edited by twintornados

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would the pole takers publish about the sheer numbers or percentage of people that have been played by east & west coast politics? Neighborhoods and small businesses paid a high price for making things look as if the current team leader was completely at fault.  This post points out a threat that pretty much says it all…. Also confirming what the current team leader and his team has stated time and time again. It also is shining a light on your third-party thoughts that has been waiting for the opportunity that is very close at hand because of the political deal makers. Tornado sometimes what we wish for, just doesn`t manifest as our hopes and prayers ask for.

https://redstate.com/bradslager/2020/11/05/there-were-riots-once-again-in-portland-last-night-but-suddenly-the-government-takes-action-to-stop-it-n275418

As evident in your post, you possibly have sat in one or two polsci lectures, with the theory you speak of and hopes you state I do agree somewhat in those hopes and prayers that you are longing for. But as I can remember in similar lectures the result you speak of is far from any past occurrence and looks from this current election far from coming or being pushed into place. Most think there`s a center line of theory and there is. but, in our day and time as in the past the center is way too easily pushed into the human trait of being first, best or better off. This is obvious and very apparent in all parts of our society. 

As for a third party I too think it`s way over due, but unlike you I believe most have lost sight of the truth in the current team leaders’ position. Now I can understand that all views can be blurred by hope and this may be the case in most who pray for the third party. But my view as old as it is, can see a team leader that is by label only a Republican. To be honest with ourselves, hasn`t there been times when he acts as he`s coming from all different sides or angles?  At any given time or on any given situation? That Tornado is the makings of the third party you state you want. Wishing his lose has put in place a lose for any hopes of a third party. Having a force to be reckoned with in the team leader position that questioned both current teams and using reasoning for the betterment of the people and the people`s econ matters. With hoping for a lose it will change or eliminate the potential of what you are hoping and praying for.

It`s not hard to remember the way the demo`s pushed back (continuously) and even the repubo`s pushed back at first but it became apparent to the repubo`s it was time to get in line after this and that started working out for the people through his policies to the point they wanted his endorsement to take back to their people to get reelected. The demo`s on the other hand made a pack with another third party. Without going there, the signs were very apparent over the last year or two. That point (deal with the …)  is spelled out in this attached post also. So, I hope and pray your third party isn`t the demo`s partners. Because death to America is their mantra. (not to just repubo`s)

Do I like or appreciate everything the current team leader does, wants in place or do I want his friendship… nope. Do I want a deal made with socialists, antarcists (<-- Purdue Educamation) or the current group in DC? For a third party…. NO I DON`T.

Once again Tornado I hope for some of your hopes and prays, but I`ll be working on getting ready for all the bills that are coming due if the wanna be team leader`s deals are all called in…. not to mention all of Kamala`s (pronounced like Tamala`s) long list of bills...

A vote is never wasted, but some don`t count for much......

Just for the asking how did your theory about "it will draw out better candidates from ALL sides" work out? 

Edited by Decker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tornado I`m sure you`ve heard the group of excuse makers with all their it will be ok becuase... the senate this, the house that, we still have control talk. If not here`s a little something to think about.

 

https://redstate.com/streiff/2020/11/05/senate-n275369?utm_source=piano&amp;utm_medium=onsite&amp;utm_campaign=719

 

Most of the excuse makers are now centrists or maybe independents? 

 

Donald Trump's aides are increasingly gloomy – and mad at other GOP officials

Hmmm maybe your hopes and prayers are starting to be answered....?

 

 

 

 

Edited by Decker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 9:16 AM, cal50 said:

Oil occurs in nature and is an excellent base for fuel , lubricants , plastics, etc. all of which our industry is dependent on.

 

One guy is all about lowering energy costs and being independent.

The other is against fracking ,oil ,coal.

 

Its a good thing the latter flies and rides around in electric planes , buses and vehicles that use no lubricants.

When you compromise on principals you have none.

 

Your side lost, get over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Haymarket said:

Your side lost, get over it.

If your side steals it, get in line comrade...:hat_tip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Haymarket said:

Your side lost, get over it.


I said this on twitter a few minutes ago too. I am absolutely willing to accept the results of the election. What I am not willing to accept is allegations of voter fraud to go unchecked, especially when the race is as close as it was. There's no reason millions of ballots can be counted on Election Day but it takes 3 days to count tens of thousands. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put a person on a ballot that takes more naps than all the others in a facility, forgets where he`s at like a many others in a facility, like`s staying in the basement like some do in a facility and what do the centrists, independents and third party hopefuls get? hmmm not hard to see this coming.....

:lurk:Liberals' and The Gentle Minded let me introduce your 46th President of the Socialized States of America (drum role, please) President Harris :yahoo::bananapiano::yahoo:

 

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/11/06/now-they-can-stop-pretending-cnn-political-correspondent-abby-d-phillip-gives-away-the-msms-plan-all-along-for-joe-biden/

 

Imagine that no reference to who? Blurring the vision of the population has become a finely honed tool....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:


I said this on twitter a few minutes ago too. I am absolutely willing to accept the results of the election. What I am not willing to accept is allegations of voter fraud to go unchecked, especially when the race is as close as it was. There's no reason millions of ballots can be counted on Election Day but it takes 3 days to count tens of thousands. 

 

Not sure of the actual reason but I suspect that it probably takes longer to count mail-in ballots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, valve said:

 

Not sure of the actual reason but I suspect that it probably takes longer to count mail-in ballots.


Florida did it by 10pm.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:


Florida did it by 10pm.... 

 

Perhaps there is difference in volume or in the number of counters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, valve said:

 

Perhaps there is difference in volume or in the number of counters?


To the best of what I have read, the only one of these states still counting that are still receiving votes for some reason is Pennsylvania. Nevada, Arizona and Georgia have zero excuses as to why it's taking so long. North Carolina should have been called 2 days ago, it's mathematically impossible for Biden to catch Trump in that state. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:


To the best of what I have read, the only one of these states still counting that are still receiving votes for some reason is Pennsylvania. Nevada, Arizona and Georgia have zero excuses as to why it's taking so long. North Carolina should have been called 2 days ago, it's mathematically impossible for Biden to catch Trump in that state. 

 

For North Carolina, this is apparently the reason:

 

The state’s board of elections said that so far, 99,000 voters who had requested a mail ballot had not yet returned one or cast a vote during the state’s early voting period. Some of those voters may have cast a ballot in-person on Election Day, and others may not have voted.

North Carolina also had around 40,700 provisional ballots that needed to be processed and verified, the state elections board said.

 

----

 

With Trump ahead by ~77,000 votes, it's not mathematically impossible yet.

Edited by valve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×