What was your trade in or previous rig?

Fogbelly

Well if I ever get my damn Ford, my trade-in will be a 2008 Duramax 2500HD. It will be a sweet trade-in though with a 50 Gallon Titan tank, ARE Topper, B&W Gooseneck hitch, and Air Lift air bags with remote controlled compressor/tank. It's been a great truck over the years with about 168K miles on it now. The only thing I've had to fix recently was to replace one of the glow plugs. Everything else has been routine maintenance. I thought I would give Ford a chance and I like it's interior trim better on the new F series. Hope I made the right choice.

09 F350, CC LB tuned 6.4 with under 100k on it. Been a good truck for the most part. Has PS leak and an issue with voltage drop in the low beam setting which is frustrating me. I replaced the moon roof track when it broke while on our vacation to SD last year which was easy enough to do via YouTube videos. Honestly, it’s irritating that I cannot get a new truck built at this time but I’m not making payments on a new truck at this time so the down payment keeps getting bigger.

Edited by 1972Mach1

• 2 weeks later...

I have an F350 CCLB 6.7L ordered with the Lariat Ultimate and Blackout packages, 5th wheel prep, retractable tonneau cover and a few other things. Ordered 9/8/21, Scheduled for production on 11/16/21 for 1/24/22. Went into production on 12/21/21. I also have a '16 Interceptor Utility and a '15 Explorer. The '15 may get traded in for the F350.

Old, 2020 Chevy Trailboss 

Screenshot_20220105-010119_Facebook.jpg

New, 2022 Ford F-250 superduty, Lariat, 4x4, Diesel, Antimatter blue, 2" leveling kit, 34" Goodyear Adventure tires, Westin HDX grille gaurd,  color match cap,  

And for all those wanting,  I ordered it 4-16-21 and it came in 10-14-21

it was worth the wait  !!

Screenshot_20220105-010612_Photos.jpg

Edited by khansen

• 1 month later...

My ordered 2022 F350 Lariat Tremor 6.7 is going to replace my 2021 F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3.  I only had the 7.3 for 6 months, and I enjoyed the truck and was happy with it.  My only real complaint was the fuel mileage with the 7.3 and the 4.30 rear end.  I didn't expect miracles with that combination as it isn't exactly a set up to achieve the highest economy, but one of the main uses of my truck is towing my travel trailer and after doing one long trip (2,400+ miles round trip) towing the trailer, actually living with that fuel economy was less than ideal.  If I didn't regularly tow long distances with my truck I would've stayed with the 7.3.  But I stumbled across a decent offer to order a new super duty, and the dealership offered me slightly more than what I paid for the truck new, even with 12,000 miles on it so I pulled the trigger.

B6696701-75A9-4F68-AD46-7336A66EDBD7.thumb.jpeg.8da72f6ca7d206d5ecfed6778022a2a6.jpeg

Drove this 1999 F250 Lariat Ext Cab LB with the 7.3 Power Stroke for 22 years. 250 HP and 500 lb ft of torque. Had both a cassette deck AND a single disc CD player. Absolutely loved it.  Never in a wreck, but did go through two automatic transmissions (think those were the weak links). 

I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like to drive something with nearly double the HP and over double the torque.  Can’t wait for my new 6.7 Power Stroke in my future F350 Lariat Ult CC SB. 

Went from a 1996 Ford Ranger XLT about 6 years ago in high school to my current 2014 F150 Ecoboost XLT about two years ago and now have a 2022 F250 King Ranch on order. If you told me I would be doing this 6 years ago I would’ve told you you were out of your mind! Unbelievably excited! 

• 2 weeks later...

2016 F250 Lariat PSD SB that I'm still driving until the 22 Platinum F350 ordered early Feb (that I'll get jacked up and customized) . Gonna miss this truck: with only 50K miles it still looks and runs like I just picked it off the lot. I wish they'd bring back Bronze Fire. That with Caribou under color really was a nice combo, but so is the Antimatter Blue that's on order. If I don't talk myself into keeping it as an expensive extra toy, I'll sell it privately. I'm in AZ and the new truck is from a dealer in GA, so won't be driving it across the continent to trade it. With low miles and 2 more years ESP, it'll be worth a lot more privately, even with the sales tax savings scam they use to drive down trade prices.

IMG_20210620_095018252_HDR.jpg