2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

Order Placed: 28 July 2021

Order Confirmed: 28 July 21

Scheduled for Production w/VIN: 14 Oct 21, Scheduled week 22 Nov 21

NOTHING FROM FORD found out I had been pushed back to 6 Dec 21

Pushed again: 13 Dec 21

Moved ahead: 6 Dec 21

Build Day: 12 Dec 21

As of today, 13 Dec 21, No information on if truck was built or not.  No One can give me an answer.  I have As Built data (meaning it was built) by VVR still says scheduled 12 Dec.  FordPass people say it isn’t built and I have to get my truck before I can add it.  Tomorrow I have to go to the sister dealership of my dealer (Kendall Ford’s, Anchorage & Wasilla AK) and I will see if they can or will check VVR for me.  

Order to Delivery - will be at best 6 months (180 days).  Dealer told me 90 to 110 days when I ordered

17 minutes ago, txsd6.2 said:

Too funny, and true. The truck I'm waiting on is a replacement for a 22 I bought off the lot in October that was a lemon. So I've already made 2 payments on a truck I only had for 1/2 a day and put 15k down on. My new truck was partially (or maybe completely, minus chip) built on 12/8 but now sidelined for no chip. Exactly like the commercial you speak of for me. ?

We are on FTE together too.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Pizzaguy said:

Be Thankful you got that far. 8/10 order and I got NOTHING.

Ditto here as well.  Ordered 8/24/21 and all I have is the confirmation email with order number.  A friend of mine and I ordered F-350 Platinum's 10 min apart from the same dealer.  His is White/Dark Marsala and mine is Black/Black. Only difference other than color is mine has 5th wheel prep package and his didn't.   He has his in his garage and mine has yet to be scheduled.  It is what it is at this point.  

• Sad 1

I just got this in the mail today

ordered my truck October 1

confirmed October 2

early December given a build week of January 17, F350 king ranch drw.

If Ford is offering me $2000 reward will I be able to apply that to my 2022 or is for a 2023 reorder to offset price increase?

46C3ADB7-7CF2-4843-B000-AC4C7D1F09E2.jpeg

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy said:

Be Thankful you got that far. 8/10 order and I got NOTHING.

I checked the tracking app today and it actually worked!  Status has changed to ‘In Production’ and it did generate the window sticker.  Happy to see any sign of progress!

40 minutes ago, KidNick said:

ordered my truck October 1

If Ford is offering me $2000 reward will I be able to apply that to my 2022 or is for a 2023 reorder to offset price increase?

If your PCO/reward is like mine and says in the small print "place order or take new delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer's stock by x/xx/xx", then probably not retroactively applicable to your 10/1 order according to those terms.

12 minutes ago, doyall said:

If your PCO/reward is like mine and says in the small print "place order or take new delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer's stock by x/xx/xx", then probably not retroactively applicable to your 10/1 order according to those terms.

That it does.  In order to take it advantage still have to do it before end of February. So hope truck is built by then and i can take delivery to take advantage not gonna settle on dealer stock.  

1 hour ago, Fl utilities said:

It was worth the wait! Picked it up today and I’m back on the job site, can’t wait until it’s broke in and I can start pulling some serious iron down the road! 20k hoe and a 30k trailer is in her future!

BAFB161B-9B25-459F-AD85-2865AC41E166.jpeg

5F442FB7-5C05-4193-B30F-1AF8815D5312.jpeg

Nice Truck. Just raised anxiety can’t wait till mine gets here

• Like 2

12 hours ago, stephb0020 said:

Same boat here, any idea how long the plant shuts down for the holidays?

Guys this has been covered.  Please read through the thread.  I know we are all frustrated. Hang in there and plan on a Merry Christmas with your family…. but without your new truck?

On 12/12/2021 at 10:02 PM, Mbrooks44 said:

Been waiting since June. My dealer has 9 450s waiting to be built. 

That is a lot of 450's.

I am the only 450 and the only DRW out of my dealer. Its easy to pick mine out of their list of orders!
350 SRW's are king around here and the de-rated GVW packages are too, for skipping annual inspections. (anything 10k and over requires annual "safety" and emissions inspections)

Edited by NoPistons

16 hours ago, Fl utilities said:

It was worth the wait! Picked it up today and I’m back on the job site, can’t wait until it’s broke in and I can start pulling some serious iron down the road! 20k hoe and a 30k trailer is in her future!

BAFB161B-9B25-459F-AD85-2865AC41E166.jpeg

5F442FB7-5C05-4193-B30F-1AF8815D5312.jpeg

How does it ride?  I coming from a f350 saw but there was nothing to test drive when I ordered.  Merry Christmas!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ikre8kos4u said:

@22F450 did you get yours yet? Who is going to be first to post up a juicy pick between us?

It pains me to say....you win ?.  I'm now at 7 days at the rail yard waiting to catch a truck to the dealership 20 miles away.  If not at the dealer Friday night I will likely get it after Christmas trip.

1 hour ago, ikre8kos4u said:
1 hour ago, Fl utilities said:

It rides great! The turning radius is so much better then my 250! Merry Christmas hopefully you’ll get yours soon!

Great to hear.  I will gladly replace tires for better turning radius.  Merry Christmas!

• Like 1