2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

So I had ordered confirmed October 2. 
45 days later I received this. 

We are excited to let you know your 2022Super Duty F-350 King Ranch Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 17, 2022. 

Hoping others that I’ve been waiting longer will receive  a schedule date before mine

12 minutes ago, KidNick said:

So I had ordered confirmed October 2. 
45 days later I received this. 

We are excited to let you know your 2022Super Duty F-350 King Ranch Crew Cab has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 17, 2022. 

Hoping others that I’ve been waiting longer will receive  a schedule date before mine

Got my scheduling email today for the same build week

• Like 1

I got an e-mail from Ford saying my F-250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor Blackout with Adaptive Steering was scheduled today for a build week of 24jan22. Shortly afterwards Ice posted scheduling notes putting Adaptive Steering among other things back on the commodity list. 

Dunno what that means for unscheduled folks exactly in terms of the wait, but it seems like a round of Adaptive Steering trucks were scheduled today and that’s it for a little bit. 

I ordered back in July. 

Edited by Mojave_Idiot
  • Like 1

So I guess my dealer was right, they scheduled everyone who has been waiting a long time this week. I too am now scheduled 2 months from today with the Jan 17 build date. Let’s all watch that Jan 17 date get pushed back incrementally from now until the new year. Just kinda feel like I’m going to lose out on my trade value by the time it arrives. 

10 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

So I guess my dealer was right, they scheduled everyone who has been waiting a long time this week. I too am now scheduled 2 months from today with the Jan 17 build date. Let’s all watch that Jan 17 date get pushed back incrementally from now until the new year. Just kinda feel like I’m going to lose out on my trade value by the time it arrives. 

At least you still have a a trade in. I had to turn mine in when I ordered. Damn I miss my truck 

33 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

Your trade value may go up. We’re you notified of your build date? I was hoping to hear something by Thursday.

My dealer texted me today to let me know my truck was finally DELIVERED!!! I go pick it up on Friday. I can't wait.

Carbonized Gray F350 XLT 7.3L CCSB 4.30 rear axle, fog lamps, running boards, 40/20/40 console, 5th wheel prep, spray in bed liner & camper package.

Ordered: 7/5

Confirmed: 7/5

VIN received: 8/12

Build: 10/11

Shipped: 10/12

Delivered: 11/16

Edited by jjordan3
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, jjordan3 said:

My dealer texted me today to let me know my truck was finally DELIVERED!!! I go pick it up on Friday. I can't wait.

Carbonized Gray F350 XLT 7.3L CCSB 4.30 rear axle, fog lamps, running boards, 40/20/40 console, 5th wheel prep, spray in bed liner & camper package.

Ordered: 7/5

Confirmed: 7/5

VIN received: 8/12

Build: 10/11

Shipped: 10/12

Delivered: 11/16

Congratulations! It’s always great to hear about people’s SD deliveries coming through. Post pictures when you get it!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

You didn’t have to turn it in. Unless it was a lease that was up. 

Not a lease, I owned it. They told me to hold the trade price I had to trade it in then. I was only there getting my brakes worked on, had no intention of buying a new truck. The offer was just to good to pass. So now that the snow has started to fly I had to park my Harley and move into a peach of a 2006 Ford Escape that the exhaust fell off of the other morning. Looks like I’ll be in that gem for at least 2 more months!!

43 minutes ago, Rcpd34 said:

So after seeing all these posts about being scheduled today, I called my dealer and found that I too am scheduled for January 17. It seems there is light at the end of the tunnel. We’ll see if it gets pushed back like my Mach e did.

What time did you reach out to the Dealer? I called Ford marketing around 11:30 EST and they said no update, still In Order Processing. I put a request in on the Ford Vehicle Locator thread today. Ordered 7/19, F250 Lariat 6.7L CCSB, FX4, no AS, no bedliner, no 5th wheel prep. 

Edited by nswan

20 minutes ago, nswan said:

What time did you reach out to the Dealer? I called Ford marketing around 11:30 EST and they said no update, still In Order Processing. I put a request in on the Ford Vehicle Locator thread today. Ordered 7/19, F250 Lariat 6.7L CCSB, FX4, no AS, no bedliner, no 5th wheel prep. 

About 7:50 PM tonight. I ordered on August 30.

31 minutes ago, H-D FB 103 said:

Not a lease, I owned it. They told me to hold the trade price I had to trade it in then. I was only there getting my brakes worked on, had no intention of buying a new truck. The offer was just to good to pass. So now that the snow has started to fly I had to park my Harley and move into a peach of a 2006 Ford Escape that the exhaust fell off of the other morning. Looks like I’ll be in that gem for at least 2 more months!!

Yeahhhhh. That is the hard part with these prices. I heard of people who claimed the dealer promised them a trade price but I doubt it. Maybe a 30 day price but most dealers don’t want to commit. I need mine to tow the 5th wheel. My last trip is next week so after that I’m game to trade it. Good luck with the Escape tho. Might be fun to drive it and then roll up in a brand new 22 SD. 

44 minutes ago, jhaber said:

Anyone know what it means that my truck went to a “body company” for 11 days? Is that the spray in bed liner? Also very confused why it’s now going to take 47 days in transit. My original delivery date was 11/1, then 11/15, then 11/16, now 12/18

E11E7A3C-A0D2-47E2-8CFF-8DE873C9AC99.jpeg

More than likely that’s the bedliner. Can’t confirm though. How’d you get that screen shot?

Edited by nswan

26 minutes ago, jhaber said:

Anyone know what it means that my truck went to a “body company” for 11 days? Is that the spray in bed liner? Also very confused why it’s now going to take 47 days in transit. My original delivery date was 11/1, then 11/15, then 11/16, now 12/18

The same thing happened to mine. Ford said my truck shipped on 10/12 but it sat at ramp 8P in Shelbyville until 11/9 (nine days after my eta delivery date) until it was actually put on a rail car headed to NC. My dealer told me today that they still have a number of trucks stuck in Shelbyville. Good luck!

19 minutes ago, ardvark666 said:

Yeahhhhh. That is the hard part with these prices. I heard of people who claimed the dealer promised them a trade price but I doubt it. Maybe a 30 day price but most dealers don’t want to commit. I need mine to tow the 5th wheel. My last trip is next week so after that I’m game to trade it. Good luck with the Escape tho. Might be fun to drive it and then roll up in a brand new 22 SD. 

I had worked a deal out with my dealer before I committed. I had to move our fifth wheel one more time in the fall and I had to make one more run with my gooseneck. They loaned me a dually to get this done. I’ve purchased quite a few vehicles thru this dealership so that probably helped me the most. They are a small dealership in a small town near me and they have always treated me and my family great. I just hope this order I have placed doesn’t ruin this relationship I have with them.

18 minutes ago, Mbrooks44 said:

I just tried this for fun. $17,000 less than KBB trade in to sell it. 

I just ran a KBB value on the truck I sold them and it came out 3000 less than what I got and that was in outstanding condition go figure. I guess it all depends on what your trading in