2022 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

9 hours ago, russ90s said:

Was finally able to track my truck in Canada. Signed into ford site and tried the tracking. Came up that it was a Canadian vehicle and had a link to Canadian tracking. 
DA78C085-2534-41CB-8AB5-DAEED1563297.thumb.png.faa323844a221efea56bb52ba85ad2d4.png

Awesome!  Mine worked as well!  I had mentioned this to Ford on twitter about the link not working.  

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HarryTaint said:

Another build date, cyber told me 3/15. Hopefully this one sticks, not holding my breath though. First build date was 2/24, then 2/27, then week of 2/27, then week of 3/14, and now 3/15. F250 Platinum CCLB 6.7 no constraints. 

Sounds like you actually have a build “day” now opposed to a build “week”.  That sounds like good news.  

9 hours ago, JT42 said:

Anyone know what it means when your ETA date disappears from the ford tracker site on a built truck? Over the weekend it was showing an ETA to dealer on 3/10/22. Now that information is gone, line item is completely removed under Vehicle Details. 

Anyone deal with that yet? Hopefully not purgatory like the other user here was describing. I am very close to the plant.  

Same my eta disappeared but still shows shipped.  

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The updated 2022 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide is now available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

NOTE: Includes the new Lariat Black Appearance Package Without Spray-In Bedliner (17M)

LARIAT BLACK APPEARANCE PACKAGE WITHOUT SPRAY-IN BEDLINER (17M)
Availability:
Optional on Lariat Crew Cab
Not available with:
Camper Package (471)
● Snowplow/Camper Package (47B)

Requires:
4x4
● F-250 or F-350 SRW

Includes:
6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards
● 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheel
● LT275/65R 20E OWL A/T (TCW)
● Black Ford Oval Logos, Front and Rear
● Body-color front and rear bumper
● Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround
● Ebony Black Painted front Grille Bars
● Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps
● Gray and Black Box Decals (4x4, FX4 and Tremor)
● Headlamps – Black out surrounds, LED only
● Wheel Well Liner, Rear (61M)

Hmmmm, well that is interesting.  I couldn't drop the spray-in liner because I didn't want to get rid of Black appearance (there are a few other threads with same sentiment).  Now we can.  Going over to Ford.com to see if the price is appropriately less.  Thanks for the callout, almost like you knew we would be interested!!

NOTE: Includes the new Lariat Black Appearance Package Without Spray-In Bedliner (17M)

Ford.com has not been updated with this option yet.  According to the order guide, it looks like the "old" black out package with the spray in bedliner is no longer offered both options are available now (edit, upon closer inspection of guide). That's a pretty good idea, Ford.  Of course we can't see pricing yet.  Dealer may though.... time for a call.

Edited by Lee2021

38 minutes ago, Lee2021 said:

Hmmmm, well that is interesting.  I couldn't drop the spray-in liner because I didn't want to get rid of Black appearance (there are a few other threads with same sentiment).  Now we can.  Going over to Ford.com to see if the price is appropriately less.  Thanks for the callout, almost like you knew we would be interested!!

I just tried that, the website has not been updated to show the BAP w/o bedliner yet.

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

The updated 2022 Super Duty Pick-Up Order Guide is now available for download in the Dealer Order Guides section. 

LARIAT BLACK APPEARANCE PACKAGE WITHOUT SPRAY-IN BEDLINER (17M)
Availability:
Optional on Lariat Crew Cab
Not available with:
Camper Package (471)
● Snowplow/Camper Package (47B)

Requires:
4x4
● F-250 or F-350 SRW

Includes:
6” Ebony Black Angular – Running Boards
● 20” Ebony Black Painted Premium Aluminum Wheel
● LT275/65R 20E OWL A/T (TCW)
● Black Ford Oval Logos, Front and Rear
● Body-color front and rear bumper
● Ebony Black Fender Vent Surround
● Ebony Black Painted front Grille Bars
● Ebony Black Painted Mirror Caps
● Gray and Black Box Decals (4x4, FX4 and Tremor)
● Headlamps – Black out surrounds, LED only
● Wheel Well Liner, Rear (61M)

This pisses me off so bad!! I wish they would have done this a earlier so I could have kept it on my build. 

31 minutes ago, tcritch3 said:

This pisses me off so bad!! I wish they would have done this a earlier so I could have kept it on my build. 

I just emailed my dealer earlier today to tell them to drop the BAP for the Sport Apperance in hopes of speeding up my order. ?‍♂️

• Sad 1

The tracking link is different today.  As already noted no ETAs (was 3/19) anymore but also delivered has changed to final preparation.  It also in the notes up top no longer shows 12-28 days for shipping.

8F8B23E6-9821-4EE7-BEF1-193EC8D3FEF6.jpeg

Edited by Rogue6
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rogue6 said:

The tracking link is different today.  As already noted no ETAs (was 3/19) anymore but also delivered has changed to final preparation.  It also in the notes up top no longer shows 12-28 days for shipping.

8F8B23E6-9821-4EE7-BEF1-193EC8D3FEF6.jpeg

That is very strange, mine still says Delivery? 

image.png.eacd5273873a8d37d475bc0f43df1595.png

Edited by JT42

10 hours ago, Tim418 said:

Ask my salesman yesterday if it was possible to change my priority code to a 10 and he said “the assigned priority code is first available” what does that even mean? 

BS! For stock and retail orders, Dealers can assign the same priority code to multiple orders. Only fleet orders can use "first available" priority codes as fleet order priority codes and scheduling use a totally different process. 

• Like 2

Not sure what is going on with the Ford tracking site. Checked this morning and its completely different from the screen shot I provided last night. In fact this morning it now shows shipped and in Final Preparations?

Window Sticker Border date did not change, as I had anticipated still showing 2/25.  I emailed the dealer to ask for an update. 

image.thumb.png.26bcc84206eaea2383f6f31d67f7bb77.png

Edited by JT42

10 hours ago, JT42 said:

That is very strange, mine still says Delivery? 

image.png.eacd5273873a8d37d475bc0f43df1595.png

Mine also changed, it does not show built but has the final prep icon on it.  I wonder if that's something new or if my truck is built and shipped.  Probably getting my hope's up and it's just sitting in a parking lot waiting for chips to be installed!!!  

47 minutes ago, JT42 said:

Not sure what is going on with the Ford tracking site. Checked this morning and its completely different from the screen shot I provided last night. In fact this morning it now shows shipped and in Final Preparations?

Window Sticker Border date did not change, as I had anticipated still showing 2/25.  I emailed the dealer to ask for an update. 

image.thumb.png.26bcc84206eaea2383f6f31d67f7bb77.png

Not sure mine also changed.  It has the final prep on it but not showing built or shipped. Maybe it's something new......time will tell