2023 F-150 Heritage Edition

ice-capades

Ford Celebrates 75th Anniversary of F-Series Trucks with 2023 F-150 Heritage Edition

DEARBORN, Mich., June 27, 2022 – To celebrate 75 years of F-Series trucks, Ford introduces the 2023 F-150 Heritage Edition – a modern take on the timeless 1970s and ’80s two-tone exterior
paint offerings featuring the classic style combined with the outstanding durability, capability and technology today’s F-150 customers love.

Available on XLT series F-150 trucks, the design represents a fresh interpretation of the classic A-B-A exterior paint pattern, with an A color encompassing roof and pillars, a B color for the midsection,
then A repeating on bumpers, lower door and lower body.

Interior offerings in slate gray and black complement the expressive exteriors. Distinct seat trim covers featuring unique inserts, plus embossing on the console lid further enhance the uniqueness of
the Heritage design. A white “75 Years” logo appears in the upper center windshield and is included in the center screen startup animation and on the center console.

Five color options are available:

• Race Red midsection, with upper and lower Carbonized Gray
  • Atlas Blue midsection, with upper and lower Agate Black
  • Antimatter Blue midsection, with upper and lower Carbonized Gray
  • Avalanche midsection, with upper and lower Agate Black
  • Area 51 midsection, with upper and lower Agate Black

Pricing will be available when order banks for the 2023 F-150 Heritage Edition open mid-July, with production starting this fall.

2023 Ford F-150 Heritage_1024_16x9.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I had wondered for the last couple years if Ford was going to do a 75th anniversary edition of the F-Series like they did the 50th anniversary during the 1998 model year. I like the Heritage Edition as announced, especially the Race Red and Gray. However, I do think in addition to these choices, they should have offered white midsection with other colors for the top and bottom like the 1980s and 1990s. I like the white midsection with red top and bottom during the 1992-1996 era, especially with that headlights and grille style from that time. The Ford Media video, that rperez817 posted the link above, showed the white midsection with red top and bottom with the 1987 and 1995 trucks, with the 1995 being my favorite with front styling.

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/permalink.html?VideoId=6308459282112

• Like 2

3 hours ago, twintornados said:

How about Race Red top and bottom with Wimbledon White center??

Yeah, I like that combo too as I mentioned it in previous post. I'm surprised Ford didn't think of offering this along with gray center as was also offered back then too. They could still offer other colors for top and bottom but use the white or gray as center. I do like the unique grille and the interior though.

8 hours ago, pffan1990 said:

Yeah, I like that combo too as I mentioned it in previous post. I'm surprised Ford didn't think of offering this along with gray center as was also offered back then too. They could still offer other colors for top and bottom but use the white or gray as center. I do like the unique grille and the interior though.

I saw your post but for reasons only known to God and the internet, I missed that part....good choice though!!

• Like 1

I loved that truck with the 90s look that a dealership did a few years ago. They did a great job with it including the retro chrome 'deep dish' style wheels with white-lettered tires along with even the chrome rollbars with off-road light covers. I remember reading about it and really liking it. Here's an old article from Ford Authority about it. This was around the time I started thinking about the then-upcoming 75th anniversary of F-Series. So, yeah, Ford is doing a Heritage Edition with a two-tone paint layout, though it's a different kind of two-tone layout. But don't get me wrong though, I actually like the Heritage Edition and would definitely get one if I was ever in the market for a new vehicle. I would get a Race Red middle with Gray top and bottom with PowerBoost Hybrid, if offered. Though I'm not driving due to my low vision.

https://fordauthority.com/2019/07/bfp-retro-f-150-has-classic-two-tone-looks/

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...