2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

1 hour ago, bishoppl said:

Any sign of a Limited being produced? My '22 was never produced. No word from Ford or the dealer ever about it... Ordered a '23 the day the block opened. Dealer says a '23 may not happen either. Am I gettign accurate information? Thank you!

You ordered a 2022MY that wasn't produced, then a 2023MY, and have received no updates from either Ford or the Dealer? You should have informed the Dealer long ago that you expected status updates and documentation of all items related to your retail order. Limited's are not produced in the same volume as the other higher trim models. I'd want to see the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) display confirming the order specifications and priority code along with the VINView report showing any commodity restraint or other related information available at this point. If the order hasn't been re-prioritized by the Regional Scheduler to either 01 or 02, I'd be asking why not and make an issue of the lack of attention from your Dealer.  

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

You ordered a 2022MY that wasn't produced, then a 2023MY, and have received no updates from either Ford or the Dealer? You should have informed the Dealer long ago that you expected status updates and documentation of all items related to your retail order. Limited's are not produced in the same volume as the other higher trim models. I'd want to see the WBDO (Web Based Dealer Ordering) display confirming the order specifications and priority code along with the VINView report showing any commodity restraint or other related information available at this point. If the order hasn't been re-prioritized by the Regional Scheduler to either 01 or 02, I'd be asking why not and make an issue of the lack of attention from your Dealer.  

I have my '22 order info printed out. I have asked for my '23 and have not recived it. I reaced out to Ford directly but they need my sales code and order code for the '23. i am waiting on my dealer to get it to me. Very frustrating. I didnt know if they were produced in batches or if each truck was picked in an order. 

6 hours ago, bishoppl said:

Any sign of a Limited being produced? My '22 was never produced. No word from Ford or the dealer ever about it... Ordered a '23 the day the block opened. Dealer says a '23 may not happen either. Am I gettign accurate information? Thank you!

I ordered a 23 F350 Limited and have received email confirmation of the order from Ford directly. I haven't received the email telling me it's been scheduled yet.

Edited by turniipp

6 hours ago, bishoppl said:

I have received a scheduled to week. 4/24 on a Limited build. First I’ve seen online. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bishoppl said:

I have my '22 order info printed out. I have asked for my '23 and have not recived it. I reaced out to Ford directly but they need my sales code and order code for the '23. i am waiting on my dealer to get it to me. Very frustrating. I didnt know if they were produced in batches or if each truck was picked in an order. 

You should have received email from Ford as well I believe -- I got a "Thanks for your order, here's what's coming next" email 3 days after I placed the order on 10/27. Mine is a Plat, not Limited, but still. I get the feeling some dealers goof up and then hide so they don't have to give the hard message that they screwed up. I hope they didn't for your sake and everything is moving along... 

5 hours ago, Mylriahd said:

You should have received email from Ford as well I believe -- I got a "Thanks for your order, here's what's coming next" email 3 days after I placed the order on 10/27. Mine is a Plat, not Limited, but still. I get the feeling some dealers goof up and then hide so they don't have to give the hard message that they screwed up. I hope they didn't for your sake and everything is moving along... 

have you or anyone heard of any platinums getting scheduled? I received two of the 45 day emails and nothing since January. Just some type of word would be nice 

16 hours ago, bishoppl said:

I doubt it.  If your dealer did their job right then you should have received order confirmation, your order should be properly prioritized by the dealer, and you should have a PCO on record for your 'carryover' order.

Edited by Monoman

20 hours ago, bishoppl said:

I don't know why you're just waiting for information that's readily available. If you're willing to just wait for order information and status until the Dealer, if ever, gets around to it then it's your problem. The Dealer obviously doesn't care from what you've written after ordering a 2022MY and then a 2023MY vehicle. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AggieF350 said:

I don’t know if this was asked before or not on the order tracker my truck has been in production since 3-30-23 says build week of 4-8-23 yesterday trying to figure out how long it should be in production seems like a long time to me

Mine was in production for about a week before I got built status and then one day to get shipped status. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ice-capades said:

I don't know why you're just waiting for information that's readily available. If you're willing to just wait for order information and status until the Dealer, if ever, gets around to it then it's your problem. The Dealer obviously doesn't care from what you've written after ordering a 2022MY and then a 2023MY vehicle. 

How do i get it if the dealer is not helping? Thank you. 

58 minutes ago, mc4man said:

Is this an ultimate lariat?

Curious about the tailgate down cameras

awesome truck btw.  Have similar in white “shipped”

thx

That’s a Lariat Ultimate. You can tell by the sensors on the front bumpers. 

Tailgate down cameras are only available KR, Platinum, and Limited

Edited by steaknpotatoes

I knew I’d screw up somewhere - didn’t realize the tailgate thing until tonite….   Oh well next time I’ll order the KR.   I think I just didn’t scrutinize the order guide enough- even where I did I am getting LED bulbs with projectors on my lariat headlights (.  Figured the ultimate upgrade account for more than I actually confirmed

35 minutes ago, Yankst28 said:

Any word on Platinums and King Ranch’s getting scheduled?

Nothing I've seen here or elsewhere except the one Limited mentioned in this thread by 2022Limited. With 2022 in their username, I'm thinking maybe they got rolled over and prioritized higher which makes sense. I am trying to have no expectations for when my Plat gets built, but that doesn't stop me from checking my mail every day. 

• Like 1

my sales person said he has a VIN for my 2023 F250 XLT Tremor with the PPO ( and it was built over 3 weeks ago). They are saying it's waiting on a "chip"... seems to me the PPO is probably related to this as I don't have most of the hi tech stuff the Lariats and above have... frustrating...:soapbox: