2025 Lincoln Navigator Spied

1 hour ago, joseodiaga4 said:

agree, would be nice to see some consistency.

The Navi must have air suspension, all the competitors have it so there is no excuse o reason to not have it

Agreed, and if they don't, they don't listen to their customers like they say they do.  Its odd too, ford and lincoln specifically were the first brand to add air suspension to their suvs, and when all their competitors added it, ford turns around and gets rid of it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dlcorbett said:

Agreed, and if they don't, they don't listen to their customers like they say they do.  Its odd too, ford and lincoln specifically were the first brand to add air suspension to their suvs, and when all their competitors added it, ford turns around and gets rid of it

It's also strange that the Aviator got it before the Navigator.  Navigator is supposed to be the flagship.  Aviator got a few things before the Navigator like heated/cooled 2nd row seating... and the MKT had that too.  Navigator didn't get that till the most recent refresh.  Odd.

8 minutes ago, Andrew L said:

It's also strange that the Aviator got it before the Navigator.  Navigator is supposed to be the flagship.  Aviator got a few things before the Navigator like heated/cooled 2nd row seating... and the MKT had that too.  Navigator didn't get that till the most recent refresh.  Odd.

Not strange at all.  They decided to go all in on Aviator before the new Navigator got a new version.  Just product cycle timing.

2 hours ago, akirby said:

The ergonomics and controls inconsistency between the full sized trucks/SUVs and other vehicles drives me nuts.  With F series being the cash (and volume) cow they pretty much get to do whatever they want and the so do the other teams.  Simple things like having the audio steering controls on the same side would help.  My F150 is on the right while the Nautilus is on the left.

Bronco is even worse - they put the volume controls on the left side and the previous/next track/station controls on the right side.  It's obnoxious switching back and forth if you primarily drive with one hand.

• Like 1
  • Angry 1

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Bronco is even worse - they put the volume controls on the left side and the previous/next track/station controls on the right side.  It's obnoxious switching back and forth if you primarily drive with one hand.

Yeah my other ford products where the opposite 

5 hours ago, Andrew L said:

Agree, the Navi is supposed to be the flagship for Ford motor company but the decisions made left so much to be desired

5 hours ago, akirby said:

Not strange at all.  They decided to go all in on Aviator before the new Navigator got a new version.  Just product cycle timing.

Ok I understand that but the Navi got a refreshed for 2022 and didn't get it

Agree, the Navi is supposed to be the flagship for Ford motor company but the decisions made left so much to be desired

Key word - refresh.  

I believe he meant the heated and cooled 2nd row seats.  The nav did get those.  They should've gotten those in 2018, but it wasnt a big feature at the time.  I do think the belt line door handles would add to the navs prestige.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dlcorbett said:

I believe he meant the heated and cooled 2nd row seats.  The nav did get those.  They should've gotten those in 2018, but it wasnt a big feature at the time.  I do think the belt line door handles would add to the navs prestige.

Oh my bad, I was talking about air suspension 😅

18 minutes ago, akirby said:

Key word - refresh.  

Yeah I get that but we have seen refreshed with that level of upgrade before, nevertheless I think they should have given the 2022 model air supension

12 hours ago, Dlcorbett said:

That's what I was referring to, Navigator should have gotten in in 2018 specially since the MKT had it as an option when it launched in 2010.