2025 Lincoln Navigator Spied

From what I can see, the front and rear are getting significant updates while the sides of the body will remain pretty similar to the current gen. That's OK with me - the updates that I can see look fantastic and I'm looking forward to the Nautilus-inspired interior. I'm sure it will be grand.

Seems like the light bar will extend from the top and down along the sides of the taillights - interesting! They also seem lower than the ones on the current gen, giving it a sportier, lower slung look.

ezgif-5-463a5231e6.jpg

Edited by matt6

Looks like it will share the mid section of the current mode which is ok.

hoping for

1) full screen dash

2) next level bluecruise

3) air suspension 

4) 4 seat model akin to the Chinese Navigator One

5) upgraded power plant 

6) heated/ cooled middle console lid and door pocket 

7) jewel like switch gear

• Like 1

Kind of obvious but.....2025 Lincoln Navigator to feature coast-to-coast display

The 2025 Lincoln Navigator will indeed feature a coast-to-coast display inside the cabin, one that’s similar to the screen present in the redesigned 2024 Nautilus. However, the screen in the 2025 Lincoln Navigator will be a bit wider at both ends, for more of a wraparound aesthetic. This particular feature will help the Navigator better compete with its chief rival – the Cadillac Escalade – which is also getting a coast-to-coast screen as part of its forthcoming refresh for the 2024 model year.

https://fordauthority.com/2023/06/2025-lincoln-navigator-to-feature-coast-to-coast-display/

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ANTAUS said:

As much as I love this rendering of the inside, it doesn't feature an input screen.  Meaning, how are they commanding those screens.  It's missing that "Nautilus" Screen directing things...

plus, the render does it differently than with the Nautilus, where you have a lower, flatter steering wheel enabling you to view the wall-to-wall screens above it. With this render, you will get a poor view of the screens and possibly little view of the road.

Edited by Gurgeh
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Automotive News does have end date of Feb 29 for the current models, and a start date of Job 1 for the revised Navigator and Expedition of March 3, 2024, so this will drop soon! Which is good, as the Escalade is getting updated too and there’s other new models in this market. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, joseodiaga4 said:

Not the 2025 model but a new trim? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzUIRfdsl59/

It's possibly the new 2025 model reveal. See spudz64's previous post above yours, which I quoted below. Looks like reveal will be happening soon followed by opening of order banks.

On 11/2/2023 at 7:16 PM, spudz64 said:

Automotive News does have end date of Feb 29 for the current models, and a start date of Job 1 for the revised Navigator and Expedition of March 3, 2024, so this will drop soon! Which is good, as the Escalade is getting updated too and there’s other new models in this market. 

19 minutes ago, pffan1990 said:

It's possibly the new 2025 model reveal. See spudz64's previous post above yours, which I quoted below. Looks like reveal will be happening soon followed by opening of order banks.

But it is the old/current grille,

It doesn't have the Nautilus-like styling nor the front light bar on the grille

Also, it would be a little weird to see the new Navi before the facelifted Aviator

Edited by joseodiaga4

1 hour ago, joseodiaga4 said:

But it is the old/current grille,

It doesn't have the Nautilus-like styling nor the front light bar on the grille

Also, it would be a little weird to see the new Navi before the facelifted Aviator

Now that you mention it, it does have current grille. I re-watched the video and it appears they were installing a wrap on it. Probably just an announcement of custom wraps being offered for the Navigator like Ford recently announced wraps for select vehicles.

5 hours ago, pffan1990 said:

Now that you mention it, it does have current grille. I re-watched the video and it appears they were installing a wrap on it. Probably just an announcement of custom wraps being offered for the Navigator like Ford recently announced wraps for select vehicles.

It was just nothing. A wrapped Navi but not for sale

FB0C6025-EBCD-49E1-A9BD-F2A2BF72BF3D.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...