2024 Chevrolet Traverse

T-dubz

Not digging the exterior especially that funky c pillar, but I like the interior.  Except that angling the infotainment towards the driver makes it harder for the passenger to do stuff.  And based on our Nautilus the angle is unnecessary.    I know people hate the look but after using the tablet style screen for a year now I wouldn’t go back.  It’s so much easier to see and use for both driver and passenger than if it was buried in the dash.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, akirby said:

Not digging the exterior especially that funky c pillar, but I like the interior.  Except that angling the infotainment towards the driver makes it harder for the passenger to do stuff.  And based on our Nautilus the angle is unnecessary.    I know people hate the look but after using the tablet style screen for a year now I wouldn’t go back.  It’s so much easier to see and use for both driver and passenger than if it was buried in the dash.

Yeah, the C-pillar is odd to me too.  I also don't love the "fang" taillights.  But overall it looks pretty good.

Chevy has definitely been improving in the styling department lately.

• Like 1

I currently have a Traverse for a work vehicle.  It has been a good vehicle so far (36k on the clock), but at the same time it’s kind of boring.  This new design is much more appealing to me.  I agree the C pillar is rather large, but overall the vehicle has an edgier look than the current generation, and the interior looks to be much improved based on what I can see in the pics.  

Weird that it has such a big spoiler but an exposed rear wiper.  You'd think they would hide it under the spoiler like they do on the big SUVs.

The C Pillar is way too thick I saw interior shots in the 3rd row and it looks claustrophobic.

The rest looks good and the styling definitely moves it in line with the rest of the Chevy SUVs and Trucks.

There was something bugging me about this and finally came to me-Chevy is cribbing notes from GMC in the styling department. I saw two GMC Terrians going into work today and I can see the influence in the C-pillar and tail lights. The strange thing is the 2024 Acadia looks more formal then the Traverse does, but it also still has a ton of camo on it and I can't tell what is happening with its C pillar either. 

• 2 months later...

I'm not a big fan of the exterior design, particularly the unconventional C-pillar, but I find the interior quite appealing. However, angling the infotainment screen towards the driver can be a bit inconvenient for the passenger. Based on our experience with the Nautilus, it seems that the angle is unnecessary. While some people may dislike the appearance, I've come to appreciate the tablet-style screen after using it for a year. It's significantly more user-friendly and visible for both the driver and passenger compared to having it integrated into the dashboard.