2024 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

3 hours ago, jarrsong said:

33315325_F450Capture.thumb.JPG.2f1ec0c1bf1d98ad27239626e169542f.JPG

Now Shipped. Moving right along. Seems that Ford has really cleaned up it's production for 2024's. 

Congrats!!! Did you get the HO option diesel? Just jealous yours is being shipped and I've heard nothing on my build that looks just like yours!

2 hours ago, jarrsong said:

It is an HO 6.7. Here is the sticker data minus all the private stuff. 
image.png.33d33a76e95c2da23b60a7eaf82ab54a.png

I went with Rapid Red too.  Don’t see that many of them but I think the best color overall.  Also optioned just like yours except no engine block heater, no Snow plow and no HO.  Don’t see any of the dealer stock orders with the Scales and Pro Power. Don’t know why dealers don’t order those. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ValorTug said:

Has anyone had a F450 built yet with Baja color leather seats? Is that a constraint? When is it too late to change an option if I decide on black leather? So far, I haven't received any info regarding my truck other than it's been submitted. 

Submitted just means that the order was placed in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). Your Dealer has access to the applicable commodity restraints which are updated constantly. Technically, you can make most changes even after the order has been scheduled, up until the order has been locked in for production. Changes made to scheduled orders will routinely push the scheduled production date back at least a week, depending on the nature of the change and updated commodity restraints, if applicable. Your Dealer has access to multiple resources and provide the latest order status and advise you further. You should talk directly to the sales manager, or the manager responsible for managing the dealership's USOB. Most sales representatives do not have the experience with retail orders or access to the resources available.   

10 hours ago, ValorTug said:

Has anyone had a F450 built yet with Baja color leather seats? Is that a constraint? When is it too late to change an option if I decide on black leather? So far, I haven't received any info regarding my truck other than it's been submitted. 

Both of my 450 Lariats i ordered are built. One is shipped, and the other is awaiting shipment. I won't be taking one of them. The one that's already shipped, i won't be taking. It's a 2024 black 450, lariat, ultimate package, chrome package. 6.7HO, black leather. If your interested in it, i'll let you know the dealer its being shipped to. 

4 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Submitted just means that the order was placed in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). Your Dealer has access to the applicable commodity restraints which are updated constantly. Technically, you can make most changes even after the order has been scheduled, up until the order has been locked in for production. Changes made to scheduled orders will routinely push the scheduled production date back at least a week, depending on the nature of the change and updated commodity restraints, if applicable. Your Dealer has access to multiple resources and provide the latest order status and advise you further. You should talk directly to the sales manager, or the manager responsible for managing the dealership's USOB. Most sales representatives do not have the experience with retail orders or access to the resources available.   

Thanks for your reply and info. I did order mine directly with the Fleet manager that I was referred to. I will talk to him today if he is not off for Veterans Day. 

32 minutes ago, blackduty said:

Both of my 450 Lariats i ordered are built. One is shipped, and the other is awaiting shipment. I won't be taking one of them. The one that's already shipped, i won't be taking. It's a 2024 black 450, lariat, ultimate package, chrome package. 6.7HO, black leather. If your interested in it, i'll let you know the dealer its being shipped to. 

Lucky! Thanks for the offer on one of your trucks, but I'm holding out for my Rapid Red like jarrsong's in post above. I'm sure it will sell quick once on the dealer lot!  I appreciate it ??

7 hours ago, Boss Hog said:

Anyone had this happen after being built?  

IMG_0902.jpeg

Hopefully just a temporarily glitch in the order tracker.  Check again in the morning. 

if it stays this way, check with the dealer. Very rare possibility the built truck was damaged or built wrong to the point that it needs to be rebuilt from start.  If this is the case, it will have a priority of 2 or even 1 assigned by Ford so it gets replaced ASAP.  Check with your dealer. 

I ordered 8/12 and on 9/28 was scheduled for week of 11/6/23.  Dealer told me on 11/2 that I was scheduled for build on 11/16.  On Monday 11/6 according to tracking system it was "In Production" but the tracking system indicated scheduled for week of 11/13.    At that time window sticker was unavailable but I was able to get it through the link provided above.   Today, 11/13, I am still showing scheduled for week of 11/13, but also showing "In Production" 11/12.  Dealer tells me they do not get real time production information.  

2024 F-250, Limited, CC, SB

Yesterday 04:29 PM - permalink

Hi, I'm new to the site and glad to be here.
I received an order confirmation from Ford Motor Company on a 2024 F-350 SWD Super Duty Limited I ordered on July 28, 2023. I was informed at that time they would stay in touch with me at 45-day intervals. I've had one notice around 09/14/2023 in which I received an email from Ford stating, "We're still confirming your scheduled build date". I have a "Priority Code 19 with two order options 1. Rapid Heat Supplement Heater 2. Individual TPMS. My question to the members is what kind of ETA should I expect? Thanks

So I just got AsBuilt module data from my truck which is a 11/13 built week and went into In Production status on morning of 11/6.

Still no FordPass, and no date next to In Production.

So checking modules is the first indication that truck is rolling along final line. 

• Like 1