The Ford Order Tracking System Is No Longer Available.  THANKS Cyberdman For Making Available All Of These Past Years.  More Here.

blackduty

2024 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

On 8/10/2023 at 1:42 PM, blackduty said:

When does everyone think we will start to see scheduling emails, or when our dealers will hear on scheduling?

I know i ordered my 2024 on 7/17, and got the confirmation email from Ford on 7/18. And in their they have their "promise to you" that you would hear from them within 45 days. So i'm thinking that will be around Friday Sept 1. More than likely they will be scheduling on Thursday August 31. And supposedly on 10/2 they are starting production on the 2024. 

So just curious what others are thinking on when we will hear about 2024's being scheduled. 

The 2023 i ordered on 10/27 is finally being built this week. But i've already confirmed with the dealer that i won't be taking it, and will hopefully win the lottery on the 24 being built much sooner. I just can't wrap my head around taking delivery of a 2023 around Sept 1 and the 2024 will be produced a month later. That truck would be a model year old already. Depreciation would hit pretty hard, very fast. 

23 i ordered was a F350 CC Lariat, Ultimate package, DRW, 6.7 HO Black on black. And basically ordered a 24, the same thing, but in a F450. 

I ordered a 250 Lariat on 12/14 and I was notified on January 11th that I was scheduled to be built the week of February 26th. I just received an updated schedule that my truck is now being built the week of February 12th. 

2024 Lariat SRW, crew cab, chrome package, moon roof, FX-4, Anti matter blue with Baja interior. Sounds like +/- 30 days to transport to the dealership.

2 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Ford's vehicle status reporting systems will often show the vehicle status as "in production" while still in the "locked in" status just before actual production starts. 

Thanks for the info, I'm almost there!

22 minutes ago, ValorTug said:

Thanks for the info, I'm almost there!

I always recommend contacting the Dealer directly for status updates as they have 24/7 access to the most recent updates. 

Been doing this for way to long.  Ordered a F 450 KR 11/19/2021...

Was reordered by dealer  Dec 2022.  Priorty code set by ford 01 some where down the line.

Re ordered Oct/ Nov 2023 priorty code now 10. Whats up with that. ???

Fleet guy I ordered from now gone selling boats , new rookie taking over. O boy, he is just a sales man and is lost. 

We are on 2 years and 2 months +.  Any Ideas Guys and Ladys

11 hours ago, Firedog99t said:

Been doing this for way to long.  Ordered a F 450 KR 11/19/2021...

Was reordered by dealer  Dec 2022.  Priorty code set by ford 01 some where down the line.

Re ordered Oct/ Nov 2023 priorty code now 10. Whats up with that. ???

Fleet guy I ordered from now gone selling boats , new rookie taking over. O boy, he is just a sales man and is lost. 

We are on 2 years and 2 months +.  Any Ideas Guys and Ladys

I'd recommend dealing directly with the sales manager or general manager so that they can contact their Ford Zone Manager to have your order re-prioritized to expedite scheduling considering the length of time you've been waiting, even considering all the commodity and supply chain issues that were major factors during the wait. In addition, review your order specifications carefully to make sure that there are no errors prior to the order being re-prioritized. 

Most sales representatives, especially rookies, are not familiar with the retail order process or have access to the resources available. 

Edited by ice-capades
Additional Content

I ordered my 2024 F-350 on July 18, the day after the order banks opened, and yesterday finally received the email that it has been scheduled for production the week of Feb 19. Fingers crossed that the production date doesn't get pushed back but at this point I'm just happy to have a VIN# and not be stuck waiting to see if it ever gets scheduled at all.

F-350 King Ranch

6.7l Diesel

Crew Cab, Long Bed

FX4/3.55 EL Axle

All weather floor mats

5th Wheel Prep

Clearance Lights

Spray in bedliner

tempsnip.png

• Like 1

Today I got an email from Sirius for my new F350... Lol . I haven't heard anything yet from Ford if I even have a VIN  yet. 😂

Maybe Sirius knows something I don't...

Well i got Vin number, build date of 2/12 was built on 2/13 now sitting in a parking lot waiting a control module, i figured when you got a build date they had all necessary parts to build that vehicle.  

My build was scheduled for 25 March and it has now moved to 1 April for 2024 Lariat Ultimate. We shall see what happens. 

On 2/20/2024 at 7:22 AM, TP22 said:

Well i got Vin number, build date of 2/12 was built on 2/13 now sitting in a parking lot waiting a control module, i figured when you got a build date they had all necessary parts to build that vehicle.  

How do you know it's waiting on a control module? Does the tracking timeline actually say that? 

There is a guy at the plant that can give you update and that's what he told me.