Next Gen Charger Production Form

DeluxeStang

In the grand scheme of things making the challenger into a 4 door charger wouldn't be all that hard to do

004-Roadkill-Vegas-Dodge.jpg?fit=around%

Just need to adjust the B-pillar a bit add a door behind it....the roof line wouldn't even need much done to it.

The other strange thing is that the Challenger and Charger will offer an ICE engine also...which makes me wonder what exactly dodge has in store with this-its going to be a compromised EV if its still using a ICE platform IMO. 

17 hours ago, pffan1990 said:

It's not bad, IMO. Is this the 4-door version? You can see the front doors seem shorter and there appears to be the back doors. Perhaps suicide/coach style rear doors. Could just be my eyes and imagination. lol

not sure where you're seeing an extra set of doors there.

• ice-capades changed the title to Next Gen Charger Production Form

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

not sure where you're seeing an extra set of doors there.

See where I drew the thick black circle? There appears to be a line from the C-pillar down to the fender where the rear part of the back door closes into. The same line is as thin as the front part of the front door from the A-pillar to the bottom of the car. Compare this to the photo of the concept car that silvrsvt posted. That C-pillar-to-fender line isn't there. The B-pillar is also thinner on the concept car compared to the thicker B-pillar in the Christmas ad. That's just my observation and it could just be a quick graphic that they mocked up for the ad and I'm just looking too much into it. lol

1756542836_2025DodgeCharger4-Door.jpg.46256953fcb1a77da174dd90bd7e83c9.jpg

23 hours ago, Dequindre said:

This is kind of a cartoony image, so I imagine that the final product will look more similar to the actual concept. 

Potentially, but they use that same appearance for other products, and those all looked virtually identical to their production counterparts. Pretty disappointed with this if it is the final design. 

On 12/8/2023 at 12:51 PM, akirby said:

Rear window is a lot larger than challenger or mustang.

It's larger on the concept too, and there wasn't a door there.

On 12/8/2023 at 1:56 PM, pffan1990 said:

See where I drew the thick black circle? There appears to be a line from the C-pillar down to the fender where the rear part of the back door closes into. The same line is as thin as the front part of the front door from the A-pillar to the bottom of the car. Compare this to the photo of the concept car that silvrsvt posted. That C-pillar-to-fender line isn't there. The B-pillar is also thinner on the concept car compared to the thicker B-pillar in the Christmas ad. That's just my observation and it could just be a quick graphic that they mocked up for the ad and I'm just looking too much into it. lol

1756542836_2025DodgeCharger4-Door.jpg.46256953fcb1a77da174dd90bd7e83c9.jpg

I didn't see that on friday when I looked.

• Like 1