Kia K4 (Forte Replacement) Debuts

Over the years, Kia has had some uh, innovative side profiles, the K4 continues the tradition.That D-pillar treatment becomes the focal point for me. That burr on the rear doors either need to get ground off or continue to the roof line. If this is a top trim level, the door card screams fleet car. They did a nice job on the EV6, my neighbor has one and it looks better in reality than in photos. Maybe the K4 will be the same.

Except for the police cruiser door cards.

3 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I just noticed that the dash/upper door panel on the drivers side is black, and the passenger side is the greenish color.

Good eye! the drivers side door looks to be a two tone, while the passenger side is plain.

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

I just noticed that the dash/upper door panel on the drivers side is black, and the passenger side is the greenish color.

Yep. I've seen a lot of maverick owners complain about the blue interior, and that's with a relatively restrained and subtle color that goes with most things. I can only imagine what people are saying about this green which doesn't pair anywhere near as well as far as I'm concerned.