-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
If/when we get a Lincoln bronco, I think this does a pretty good job at previewing what it would look like. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
Lincoln had such a unique and nice looking light bar. Getting rid of it was a huge mistake. -
You’re right. It doesn’t seem like it does which is very odd. Of course I expected the super large central screen but no Nautilus screen is a bit strange.
-
Ford CEO Jim Farley Warns US On Chinese Automakers At the Automotive News Congress on September 29, Ford CEO Jim Farley said Europe waited too long to answer Chinese automakers. The door there, he said, has already closed. The United States still has a choice to make, in Farley's view. His comments arrive as Chinese brands' global presence has expanded rapidly since 2020, a pace that's reshaping how established automakers plan their next moves. I kind of wish he'd move on from talking about the Chinese stuff so much and focus on building a better lineup......I know there's stuff in the pipeline that he can't necessarily talk about, but why not focus on beating them instead of talking about how good they are and how they're beating us/everyone?
-
2027 Ford F-150 Just Got A Retro Two-Tone Makeover - Autoblog The Two-Tone Package is only offered on 2027 F-150 Crew Cab models with the 5.5-foot box and 145-inch wheelbase, and only on the XLT and Lariat trims, two mid-range trims that are on the more affordable end of the range. Available via Ford Custom Garage, the brand’s in-house division for unique options and packages, the new package combines a red upper and lower body with three laser-cut accent colors that wrap around the truck’s middle section. These are Oxford White, Carbonized Gray, or Agate Black.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I've gotten as high as 412 miles to empty on mine -
I thought so! Around town, I'm lucky to get 15-16, so 20 across the board would be nice! lol. Also, FE definitely starts dropping off past 74..... I've had a few of those over 300 mile fill ups...strange.
-
Ford has lost 147,817 sales on F-series and Escape/Corsair alone. 60k of that decline is F-series affected by the aluminum plant... Their YTD decline (as of August) is 145,758. Escape/Corsair is self inflicted, but I don't think the Hyundai thing is anything to panic about (yet). Obviously Ford has product/lineup issues, but hopefully it'll be fixed in the next few years, as promised.
-
By joseodiaga4 · Posted
https://x.com/DriveGreen80167/status/2105201277500334163/video/1 It seems it won't have the same screen design as the Nautilus/Navigator
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
