-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
I'd agree to an extent....obviously this is an EV, so it wouldn't directly carryover. But we could get some styling cues. I still think it'd be neat to do the Nautilus style full width screen on it, and have the offroad mode show a camera angle across the whole entire screen width to in effect create an "invisible" hood.
-
My main uncertainty about it is the front piece between the grille and bumper. I wonder if it would look better if it stopped behind the headlight?
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
I always loved the two-tone late 80's/early 90's trucks! -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
hard to beat someone when they are getting unfair advantages from their home government. The real issue is that the US Government often moves too slowly, even after being warned about things years in advance, do something about it. Mike Rowe just posted something where he was talking about the Skilled Trades shortage 15 years ago in front of Congress and they finally just go around to doing something about it. I'm also going to assume that automakers don't have as much pollical sway as say they did 30-40 years ago too. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
If/when we get a Lincoln bronco, I think this does a pretty good job at previewing what it would look like. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
Lincoln had such a unique and nice looking light bar. Getting rid of it was a huge mistake. -
You’re right. It doesn’t seem like it does which is very odd. Of course I expected the super large central screen but no Nautilus screen is a bit strange.
-
Ford CEO Jim Farley Warns US On Chinese Automakers At the Automotive News Congress on September 29, Ford CEO Jim Farley said Europe waited too long to answer Chinese automakers. The door there, he said, has already closed. The United States still has a choice to make, in Farley's view. His comments arrive as Chinese brands' global presence has expanded rapidly since 2020, a pace that's reshaping how established automakers plan their next moves. I kind of wish he'd move on from talking about the Chinese stuff so much and focus on building a better lineup......I know there's stuff in the pipeline that he can't necessarily talk about, but why not focus on beating them instead of talking about how good they are and how they're beating us/everyone?
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
