-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
Stopping at the headlight would, I think, make for an odd line in the look. Of course, this being a style thing, style is subjective. One thing I'd wondered is on the tailgate, the F-150 embossing... did they mask that and leave the base paint in the letters, or are those inserts? If they're inserts, color matching is going to suck unless your base color is black. From the few rear pictures, they look like vinyl inserts. I make my own, kind of recognize the little "not 100% on the lines" look the vinyls have when applied. I took a look in all the public materials for a price, looks like it hasn't been released in public yet. On the dealer side, I did see it. Not my place to "out" that info, but I got a little sticker shock. Kind of like the $4900 Black Painted Roof on the Explorer, I'm thinking my body guy can do a comparable job for a good amount less.
-
I'd agree to an extent....obviously this is an EV, so it wouldn't directly carryover. But we could get some styling cues. I still think it'd be neat to do the Nautilus style full width screen on it, and have the offroad mode show a camera angle across the whole entire screen width to in effect create an "invisible" hood.
-
My main uncertainty about it is the front piece between the grille and bumper. I wonder if it would look better if it stopped behind the headlight?
-
By fordmantpw · Posted
I always loved the two-tone late 80's/early 90's trucks! -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
hard to beat someone when they are getting unfair advantages from their home government. The real issue is that the US Government often moves too slowly, even after being warned about things years in advance, do something about it. Mike Rowe just posted something where he was talking about the Skilled Trades shortage 15 years ago in front of Congress and they finally just go around to doing something about it. I'm also going to assume that automakers don't have as much pollical sway as say they did 30-40 years ago too. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
If/when we get a Lincoln bronco, I think this does a pretty good job at previewing what it would look like. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
Lincoln had such a unique and nice looking light bar. Getting rid of it was a huge mistake. -
You’re right. It doesn’t seem like it does which is very odd. Of course I expected the super large central screen but no Nautilus screen is a bit strange.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
