-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I'd agree with you, lots of reading into a single quote -
Am I crazy or is that headline sensationalizing the quote
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I get ya. I just mean a lot of the Lincoln bronco renderings are super low effort, take a Lincoln grille and slap it on a bronco, and it's not gonna be that I'm fairly certain. It's have a longer hood, boxier shape and profile, but more elegant surfacing and styling is my guess. -
CEO Jim Farley Says Ford Fathom Production Might Not Happen In 2027 In a recent interview with Automotive News, Ford CEO Jim Farley admitted that the automaker is still working through some kinks as it pertains to UEV production, which could impact the launch of the Ford Fathom. “We haven’t landed the plane on mass production of UEV yet,” Farley said. “It’s going to be a heck of an effort to launch this at scale, at cost, on time.”
-
Ford F-150 Production Back Online After Undisclosed Supply Chain Issue As Ford Authority reported last week, Ford F-150 production at the Dearborn Truck plant and Kansas City Assembly plant was paused for several days recently, leading into this week, due to an unspecific issue. This is the latest of several problems impacting Ford F-Series production dating back to late last year, when Novelis - FoMoCo's chief supplier of aluminum sheeting - suffered a fire at its New York-based hot mill. However, that latest snafu is now in the rear-view mirror, as production was officially back online as of Tuesday - a day ahead of schedule, according to the Detroit Free Press. The pause was attributed to a supplier issue, though it also enabled Ford to complete some repairs at the Dearborn plant, too. As for the Kansas City plant, Ford F-150 production was only paused for one day - last Friday - though it has reportedly been a bit "spotty" throughout September due to supplier issues.
-
I didn't realize the old ones were the same way. Nevermind! My guess was inserts, and that they'd include color matching inserts as part of the package?
-
By Harley Lover · Posted
From Automotive News: https://www.autonews.com/ford/an-ford-farley-f150-recovery-0930/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter-ANBreakingNewsAlert-20260930 -
Stopping at the headlight would, I think, make for an odd line in the look. Of course, this being a style thing, style is subjective. One thing I'd wondered is on the tailgate, the F-150 embossing... did they mask that and leave the base paint in the letters, or are those inserts? If they're inserts, color matching is going to suck unless your base color is black. From the few rear pictures, they look like vinyl inserts. I make my own, kind of recognize the little "not 100% on the lines" look the vinyls have when applied. I took a look in all the public materials for a price, looks like it hasn't been released in public yet. On the dealer side, I did see it. Not my place to "out" that info, but I got a little sticker shock. Kind of like the $4900 Black Painted Roof on the Explorer, I'm thinking my body guy can do a comparable job for a good amount less.
-
I'd agree to an extent....obviously this is an EV, so it wouldn't directly carryover. But we could get some styling cues. I still think it'd be neat to do the Nautilus style full width screen on it, and have the offroad mode show a camera angle across the whole entire screen width to in effect create an "invisible" hood.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
