-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
All the good shit is probably under embargo, so this is entirely possible.
-
It’s probably a political, he’ll stop talking about it when he gets what he is aiming for. We were doing the same thing, China just started earlier and more thoughtfully (full supply chain), more of their companies responded to it (probably because many are state-owned and their government has more ability to direct their economy than ours), and they didn’t end the subsidies prematurely.
-
I hear their next article will be about how to spell Ford.
-
well it looks like we better like subscribe and stay tuned for more news then as usual
-
Yeah, I almost didn't post it after reading what they quoted. It just said it'll take a lot of work to hit the timeline.......which in FordAuthority speak means it may be delayed.
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
I'd agree with you, lots of reading into a single quote -
Am I crazy or is that headline sensationalizing the quote
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I get ya. I just mean a lot of the Lincoln bronco renderings are super low effort, take a Lincoln grille and slap it on a bronco, and it's not gonna be that I'm fairly certain. It's have a longer hood, boxier shape and profile, but more elegant surfacing and styling is my guess. -
CEO Jim Farley Says Ford Fathom Production Might Not Happen In 2027 In a recent interview with Automotive News, Ford CEO Jim Farley admitted that the automaker is still working through some kinks as it pertains to UEV production, which could impact the launch of the Ford Fathom. “We haven’t landed the plane on mass production of UEV yet,” Farley said. “It’s going to be a heck of an effort to launch this at scale, at cost, on time.”
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
