-
Files
-
Popular Contributors
-
Posts
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
The exact vehicles might not come to the US, but the strategy might. The skunkworks facility was working on some sort of hot hatch with a rally racing old escort in the corner for inspiration. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I understand the cynicism, but let's just see where it goes. If nothing else, it's a kickass idea if they really commit to it. Farley in his interview with top gear said they didn't just want this to be a case of great steering and handling for a fiesta, but the car was still a base fiesta. So it sounds like whatever they're cooking up might push the envelope a little further than what we saw with things like the fiesta st. Time will tell. -
By DeluxeStang · Posted
I agree it wouldn't happen as a 2 door. But stretch it slightly and give it a hidden series of rear doors and it would look awesome. When I mention how Ford should make a cool hatchback instead of a blob on wheels should they ever return to the segment, this is the sort of thing I'm talking about. -
I had that mental debate too when I saw the photos up top.
-
It'd be nice for the market to see them come over.....but if they're just rebodied Renaults and especially Geelys (China), I doubt it.
-
By DeluxeStang · Posted
Other brands have done it, but I'd love if Ford published a booklet or something showing all the design proposals and projects we never got to see. Especially if it was something more modern. We've seen stuff from like the 80s and 90s, but haven't seen much secretive stuff from like the 2010s or 2020s. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
https://www.fromtheroad.ford.com/us/en/articles/2026/jim-baumbick-ford-returns-to-wrc So does that we will see them in the North American market too? Just had another thought-I've been reading about changes to WRC in the next few years, one of them being making easier for privateer style teams to run cars and generally cheaper to compete in races. I also wonder if they are planning on doing a possible "group B" like they did in the 1980s, where you had super wild vehicles for the time (Ford RS200 for example), which would make a compelling reason for Ford to come out with a Mustang Baja/Raptor etc to compete in it. -
Shocker!! (NPI) An electric vehicle from one of the big 3 that is not selling well!
-
By Sherminator98 · Posted
https://www.carscoops.com/2026/09/chevrolet-bolt-ends-soon/ Yikes...that isn't a good sign, but then again a cheap, not compelling product isn't going to sell either. -
By Sherminator98 · Posted
Good question, but that measurement is pretty much obsolete these days due the Footprint rule when it comes to CAFE.
-
-
Topics
-
Top Downloads
-
-
Albums
-
2022 Ranger Splash Desert Sand
- By Rangermrd,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
Performance Tuner Connects
- By LostInTransit,
- 0
- 0
- 7
-
amtrucker22
- By amtrucker22,
- 0
- 0
- 1
-
4 CRUZEN
- By 04GT,
- 0
- 0
- 4
-
2021 Lincoln Corsair Grand Touring in Burgundy Velvet
- By RedHoncho01,
- 2
- 1
- 3
-
