2008 Ford Motor Company June Sales

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Uh no you pretty much did threaten me buddy.

See that's called a threat. That expresses intent to harm, especially given that at the bottom of the post you followed it up with the one little smiley punching out the other. :slug: which is a big part of the reason I thought you were just kidding aruond and being sarcastic. That's why I responded in kind just thinking the whole thing was all in jest. But no it's obvious you harbor some ill will man. You really would like to kick my ass I think. I don't take to kindly to being threatened man. Look I know it's just the internet and you and I are complete strangers who will never meet, but still in all, don't threaten me ok, it's pretty stupid. I don't know you either and I wouldn't intentionally do that to you. Mister 68 posts in a year and a half, who do you think your kidding with that?

you have got to be kidding me right? do you read what the hell you say? you just cant stop from being destructive! why don't you start practicing what you preach "mr. i have more posts than you!" get a life pal! i have worked for ford for fifteen years how about you? and if you think i was threatening you by a silly playground joke, if it were real it would have happened, what, thirty yrs ago. then you have a problem. get a grip guy. as soon as you quit calling people moron's, dick's, and all the other creative names you like to call people. than i would be more than happy to stop pestering you. so how about those june sales! hahaha

Edited by el norte

you have got to be kidding me right? do you read what the hell you say? you just cant stop from being destructive! why don't you start practicing what you preach "mr. i have more posts than you!" get a life pal! i have worked for ford for fifteen years how about you? and if you think i was threatening you by a silly playground joke, if it were real it would have happened, what, thirty yrs ago. then you have a problem. get a grip guy. as soon as you quit calling people moron's, dick's, and all the other creative names you like to call people. than i would be more than happy to stop pestering you. so how about those june sales! hahaha

We're all already drinking to putting it behind us..get with the times buddy

This is too funny, "oh yeah>>>OH YEAH>>>SHUT UP>>>NO YOU SHUT UP>>> YOUR A JERK>>>NO YOUR A JERK>>>

TOO FUNNY!! Can you imagine meeting either one face to face and showing them a copy of their posts? AAAHHHHAHAHA!

That old saying about "winning a fight on the internet is like winning the special olympics, your still retarded" is kind of narrow minded/improper/etc, but it sure fits in this application! :finger:

It's the Blogger's Law: All threads will become meaningless arugment given enough participants.

This is too funny, "oh yeah>>>OH YEAH>>>SHUT UP>>>NO YOU SHUT UP>>> YOUR A JERK>>>NO YOUR A JERK>>>

TOO FUNNY!! Can you imagine meeting either one face to face and showing them a copy of their posts? AAAHHHHAHAHA!

That old saying about "winning a fight on the internet is like winning the special olympics, your still retarded" is kind of narrow minded/improper/etc, but it sure fits in this application! :finger:

I raise the red flag when someone must resort to "Are you stupid, you moron?" kinda comments. There's a way to discuss an issue with diplomacy and class, but there's certain members who resort to the name calling when someone disagrees with their views.

Under your "my Control" panel you have a blocking list, which I put these members on. And when the person "posts", it just comes out "You have blocked this member", and really see just their side panel/name/post, info box, but their message is blocked. And supposedly I'm missing some of these posts, since I can no longer read them because I have them blocked :)

I raise the red flag when someone must resort to "Are you stupid, you moron?" kinda comments. There's a way to discuss an issue with diplomacy and class, but there's certain members who resort to the name calling when someone disagrees with their views.

Under your "my Control" panel you have a blocking list, which I put these members on. And when the person "posts", it just comes out "You have blocked this member", and really see just their side panel/name/post, info box, but their message is blocked. And supposedly I'm missing some of these posts, since I can no longer read them because I have them blocked :)

sorry, to whom ever i offended. even you blackhorse! just less name calling please! :beerchug: