Not a fan of PCSARIO club

im relatively new to this froum but you can count me in this club. "We need this topic moved to the ____ forum or RJ will lock it." is getting really anoying now please stop!

I've been slightly annoyed by his superiority complex and import fixation on a few threads but, don't really hate him. I can't join the club. Is it alright if I just stand outside the clubhouse window, and take pot shots at him occasionally when he makes an ass of himself?

I love how RJ is already using his no name accounts to fake support for his crap.

Yes, I proved you are a protectionist, double standard hypocrite, get over it already and just admit what you did was wrong.

Glad to see the intolerant mob only consists of a few hard headed cheerleaders, who are even intolerant against their own when contradicted (*cough* Zan, Blackhorse, etc. *cough*).

Edited by pcsario

I love how RJ already created a bunch of no name accounts to fake support for his crap.

Yes, I proved you are a protectionist, double standard hypocrite, get over it already and just admit what you did was wrong.

Glad to see the intolerant mob only consists of a few hard headed cheerleaders who are even intolerant against their own when contradicted (*cough* Zan, Blackhorse, etc. *cough*).

Can you provide a link I wish to view this roasting!

I love how RJ is already using his no name accounts to fake support for his crap.

Glad to see the intolerant mob only consists of a few hard headed cheerleaders, who are even intolerant against their own when contradicted (*cough* Zan, Blackhorse, etc. *cough*).

I think you are Richard Jenson, his altered ego. Soon as Psario arrives on the scene RJ moves postings to new locations.

Spooky, We are off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of the Blue Oval.

Boy, that's about the stupidest thing ever written. Even tommy8768 makes a lucid post once in a while. What the hell is your major malfunction?

A variation derived from protectionism.

In this case refering to the NA division of Ford instead of national goods.

Doing everything in his power to avoid his little division to get affected in any way by facts.

Anyway, that was simply written in jest, although the double standard hypocrite bit is true.

Edited by pcsario

Hes kinda a stroke but hes much easier to ignore than that HEMISBC guy was geez I never hated someone I never met in my life online more than him, the stupid $hit that would come from him gave me headaches. I have been busy with work for some time and havent been online too much but please tell me hes not around anymore.

im relatively new to this froum but you can count me in this club. "We need this topic moved to the ____ forum or RJ will lock it." is getting really anoying now please stop!

You know what else PCSARIO posts have in common? 9 out of 10 of them have "This post has been edited by pcsario: ..." added to the bottom of each one. I think he spends more time editing than he does writing the original posts.

Way too funny.

You know what else PCSARIO posts have in common? 9 out of 10 of them have "This post has been edited by pcsario: ..." added to the bottom of each one. I think he spends more time editing than he does writing the original posts.

Way too funny.

I'm guilty of the same, my fricken note pad constantly freezes and I have to edit to finish my thought.

I blocked him, too. People quote him so much while they're steamrolling him, that it's not necessary to read his posts.

Meanwhile, I'm patiently waiting to see the next member of pcsario's "Gee, I wish these people would boff me in the pooper" club.