Saw another 2008 Focus

FordBuyer

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it does well. The styling is still a bit odd in the front, but the profile is improved. A lot of people wish for the Euro Focus, but it's a lot more money than our "old" version. And they have a cheaper model or two under the Focus in Europe. The US Focus has to compete against low level Hundais and such.

IMHO I think they missed the boat on canceling the wagon. They should have made an "ST Estate" version with a manual trans, nice wheels, fog lights, etc. It could have been a slick, fun, most practical people mover.

IMHO, It looks great in 'real life' pictures. Lose the fender vents because I think they are tacky. The headlamps go way too far back, the Blue Oval emblem is too big and should be recessed. Someone said odd looking and I agree. A 2005-07 front with the GFX chin would work I think. Everything else aft is great, I like the darker colours and all the improvements and interior will work. Some people like it and say it's an improvement...yeah, I think it'll do alright. I'll wait for a C2 or get a Mazda 3.

IMHO, It looks great in 'real life' pictures. Lose the fender vents because I think they are tacky. The headlamps go way too far back, the Blue Oval emblem is too big and should be recessed. Someone said odd looking and I agree. A 2005-07 front with the GFX chin would work I think. Everything else aft is great, I like the darker colours and all the improvements and interior will work. Some people like it and say it's an improvement...yeah, I think it'll do alright. I'll wait for a C2 or get a Mazda 3.

I left the front end extant because it obviously will be on the next version...like it or not. In the past I've chopped it with different headlights, grill, bumper etc.