Another reason why Toyota sucks!

Bored of Pisteon

Never doubt the stupidity of Americas. Without the help of the nanny state these people would not have likely made it past toddler stage. We can all thank modern building codes, safety codes and legislation for the preservation of questionable life.

Uhhh...I was poking good-natured fun at Bored. I don't have anything against any other country or people.

....ahhhhh...the Torino.

142.jpg

THIS close to looking like 70's trash. But something....something saves it and makes it a classic. Love those cars.

Considering some of the other cars that were out during the mid 1970's, I'd say this car is pretty darn attractive. Anyone ever see an AMC Matador Coupe? Now that was UGLY!

Never doubt the stupidity of Americas. Without the help of the nanny state these people would not have likely made it past toddler stage. We can all thank modern building codes, safety codes and legislation for the preservation of questionable life.

Don't forget seat belt laws and school crossing guards. Whatever happened to natural selection?