genesis coupe

blazerdude20

What's with the rear side windows? It doesn't flow, it doesn't make sense.

I agree. I also hate the separate sculpted 'grooves'/hips ? on the doors (the one starts at the front fender and goes halfway back on the door, then another one starts below that going back to the end of the car), it would've looked much better had the lost the strange window and that strange sculting, IMO.

I thought I read somewhere that it was supposed to lose the strange rear window for the production version?

I agree. I also hate the separate sculpted 'grooves'/hips ? on the doors (the one starts at the front fender and goes halfway back on the door, then another one starts below that going back to the end of the car), it would've looked much better had the lost the strange window and that strange sculting, IMO.

I thought I read somewhere that it was supposed to lose the strange rear window for the production version?

The side sculpting doesn't both me, with a few changes it would be OK.

IMHO the first Tiburon was ugly, the second generation was decent looking, at least in the high line version.

post-19198-1205809520_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55

It looks ok. The side window was them just trying to be different. It will look even better when that 375HP V8 is dropped in!

Different? The side window is ugly, it doesn't follow the contours of the car....it's jarring. The front end is an odd droopy mess.

Lets see what the engine really produces. The Koreans seem to embelish HP figures a great deal.

It looks ok. The side window was them just trying to be different. It will look even better when that 375HP V8 is dropped in!

IIRC they said they were not going to put the V8 in the coupe....

oh and there is a lot of ways to be different, what they did was fucked up

Edited by Ford-150

Different? The side window is ugly, it doesn't follow the contours of the car....it's jarring. The front end is an odd droopy mess.

Lets see what the engine really produces. The Koreans seem to embelish HP figures a great deal.

I agree about the front end as well. I believe 'droopy', the word you used, is a good way to describe it.