2010 Ford Taurus SHO pic?

mustang84isu

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the rear door window line is different,.

Igor

It hard to tell because the view is s from a completely different angle.

There is also something infront of he C-pillar. Can't really see around it.

Can we both agree they are both RWD, and Wedges shape.

Neither looks RWD to me.

The first picture looks like an early 90's Thunderbird. The Second like a Mada 8. But could be same car from different angles.

On Igors picture, look at the large gap between the front wheel well and where you think the front door might start.

well the rear door window line is different,.

Igor

Agree, the rear pax window line is flat or straight. I was looking for this detail of the rear pax door window line kicking up ala Ford of Europe

design.

If this is the new Taurus, I say well done Ford N.A. very classy and modern. Also agree with Igor the lower facia/foglight area needs more work or detail to keep an overall refined look.

You know, it kinda looks like the new Mazda6 to me. All in all, I like it more than the current Taurus if it is legit.

Yes. It's the V-lines on the top of the hood. This started with the first Volvo S-80. Now most European Fords and Mazdas have it.

I looked at the latest Spy pict. of the American Mazda 6. Bet 2010 Fusion looks a lot like it, but with more crome on the grill.

that is true - it is a big step from what we have now - the body is sculpted into a nice cohesive design - while blandish, it is stylish - I just realized what car it reminded me of: the Hyundai Azera - and I am not 100% sure this is NOT a facelift of the Azera.

Igor

Unless Hyundai is making their oval shorter, it's a Ford emblem. It doesn't have the Azera's love handles, either.

Edit: Guess I should read the whole thread before commenting :)

Yipee! I like it.

Edited by Noah Harbinger

And thus we bid a fond farewell to a brief interlude of truly distinctive Ford styling cues, as we return to the early 90s "could've come from anywhere" era in design.

It is elegant but hardly distinctive.

I agree. A similar design with sharper edges would have been much better IMO.