I know the wheel is on the wrong side but this is what a good interior looks like:

81.jpg

I agree that that interior looks amazing....I really like the tan combo (I prefer tan over black).

I hope that the new Taurus' interior looks similar to that.

2416491_449_full.jpg

:hysterical::stirpot:

:redcard::redcard::redcard:

Sorry folks but that is a 2003-2005 Mercury in the photo!

I'll go out and buy a new Panther right now if I had the money! And hell... I'm only in my 30's because FWD cars are garbage.

Doesn't anybody realize that these cars get good highway MPG's and the 4.6L V8's can live to 300,000 miles easily?

The Galaxy XL is a nice looking car, but, I've always had a fondness for my dad's old 71 LTD brougham. His was the darker blue, but, this is what it looked like. It had a nice 400M under the hood.

Yes indeed... There is nothing like driving an LTD from 1972 or from the 1973-78 years either. What a great car.

:redcard::redcard::redcard:

Sorry folks but that is a 2003-2005 Mercury in the photo!

I'll go out and buy a new Panther right now if I had the money! And hell... I'm only in my 30's because FWD cars are garbage.

Doesn't anybody realize that these cars get good highway MPG's and the 4.6L V8's can live to 300,000 miles easily?

Yes. They are durable. Nobody argues that. But I'd rather pay for two new cars in the same period of time one Panther would last just so I wouldn't have to be seen in a Panther. :shades:

Yes. They are durable. Nobody argues that. But I'd rather pay for two new cars in the same period of time one Panther would last just so I wouldn't have to be seen in a Panther. :shades:

Nice to know that you're all about "Keepin' up with the Joneses'". :stirpot:

Don't look now, but I think they have a bigger TV then you do. :hysterical:

Edited by Armada Master

Nice to know that you're all about "Keepin' up with the Joneses'". :stirpot:

Don't look now, but I think they have a bigger TV then you do. :hysterical:

Eh, anything larger than the 61" 1080p in my living room would be overkill. Let them get something larger. :)

And no, it's not "Keepin' up with the Joneses", it's more "Keepin' out of the 1980's".

I'd rather stay in the 80's. Their music was a lot better than the garbage we have today! I mean, look at Van Halen, Steven Vai, Whitesnake, Yngwie Malmsteen, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Judas Priest, Megadeath, Pantera, Slayer, all the good bands are from the 80s!

Besides, panthers are fun to drive and if you get bored of yours, you can mod it! Just add in a limited slip and some steeper gears, 3.27s or 3.55s, an aluminum driveshaft, and dual exhaust! Plus they are cheap and easy to maintain and do go on forever. Also they are very comfortable and are the only sedans on the market that still resemble how a real sedan should look. Death to the Jellybean! That is what I have to say.