09 focus details at midnight

blazerdude20

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I never realized that Fred and Wilma drove a Crown Vic, but I guess that would make sense since it was designed back in their time.

The Jetsons are sure getting their money's worth out of their 1995 Ford Taurus...

picture-jetsons-gerry-dvorak.jpg

Edited by Watchdevil

I'd like to thank all the Panther haters er I mean :cheerleader: for all the Panther hating going on in this thread without a single post from me in 7 pages until right now. Nice to know ya still got it.

For 09 it does look better w/o those side vents, I think Ford is really missing out on not offering the hatchback for it though.

I'd like to thank all the Panther haters er I mean :cheerleader: for all the Panther hating going on in this thread without a single post from me in 7 pages until right now. Nice to know ya still got it.

For 09 it does look better w/o those side vents, I think Ford is really missing out on not offering the hatchback for it though.

Someone needs to chop a trapazoidal lower air intake on the Crown Vic so it will be updated with the Kinetic look... I am sure the Middle East version of the Crown Vic has plans in place to replace the "Special Edition" Gillette grille..

Someone needs to chop a trapazoidal lower air intake on the Crown Vic so it will be updated with the Kinetic look... I am sure the Middle East version of the Crown Vic has plans in place to replace the "Special Edition" Gillette grille..

No, Ford needs to dump the Panthers and get the Falcon line over here...and stop trying to peddle this FWD crap on us.

No, Ford needs to dump the Panthers and get the Falcon line over here...and stop trying to peddle this FWD crap on us.
the Panthers would be just fine in todays world. They age like fine wine.

"Fanaticism consists in redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim"

- George Santayana

Edited by RichardJensen