2010 Mustang reveal

02MustangGT

Pulled this from another site:

2010 Mustang Reveal LIVE on SPEED Channel – November 18th - 11pm EST - 8:00pm PST!

The new 2010 Mustang will be revealed live on SPEED channel, from the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, California. The hour-long special event will include a dozen Mustang All-Stars and their famous race cars - including Carroll Shelby, Jack Roush, Ashley Force and others.

In nine locations across the United States, Mustang enthusiasts will participate in the first ever reveal parties celebrating this incredible event. Locations for the reveal parties include: Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Tulsa, Detroit, Phoenix, Denver, Columbus, Ohio, and Tampa. For more information about these parties go to https://www.2010mustangreveal.com/

Two lucky winners of our Mustang Stories contests will be the first to receive their keys to a pair of 2010 Mustangs at the reveal. American Soldier SPC Kory Chesher, winner of the Mustang Stories contest, to be recognized as well as Jonathan Newman, the winner of the Mustang films contest (see winner and films at http://www.fordvehicles.com/the2010Mustang/.

Pre-Order the 2010 Mustang on November 19th:

2010 Mustang Order Guide will go live on the morning after the reveal on Wednesday, November 19th.

CONCEPS will be open, with pricing and ready to accept retail orders starting on Wednesday, November 19th.

Consumers will be able to download a PDF of the Product Guide from http://www.fordvehicles.com/the2010Mustang/ and review high resolution photos of the car starting on Wednesday, November 19th.

Hard copies of these guides will arrive in dealerships after 11/19.

Consumers at nine simulcast locations and at the Barker Hangar will be given a hard copy of the product guide for the 2010 Mustang.

:lol: I know how you feel. I realize that it's just a refresh, but the wait is killing me, probably even more so than the 2005 debut.

What!!? No way, I could barely sleep for that one.

well it can't compete with the camaro or the challenger in styling

What!?? There should be a law against saying stuff like this. BTW I wonder if GM will be able to afford to put wheels on the new Camaros by the time they come out. At this rate, they won't even be able to start the lines.

ok i might catch some flack for this but if its just an exterior refresh.....why the hell are they making such a big deal about it?

my imagination is running wild with the thought of a surprise.....i can only hope

Refreshed interior also. And revised powertrains in another 12 months following. It's a pretty thorough overhaul, probably not unlike those the CD3's are receiving.

ok i might catch some flack for this but if its just an exterior refresh.....why the hell are they making such a big deal about it?

my imagination is running wild with the thought of a surprise.....i can only hope

don't forget interior...my guess is some drivetrain power bumps ( probably too subtle to appease some of us ) and suspension refinements....6 speed manual perhaps....

well it can't compete with the camaro or the challenger in styling

OK. I'll bite, troll.

Do you think for one second that there would be a retro styled Camaro or Challenger if it wasn't for Ford paving the way?

Chevy directly ripped off every line from the Mustang, put Camaro badges on it, and thumped their chest. They botched the styling on that car almost as bad as Dodge did when they released the Charger... Another ripoff attempting to ride the coat tails of Ford's perfect timing. The only thing the Camaro has going for it is the drivetrain. The car looks like shit. Looks like the boys at Acura got ahold of the concept and japped it up.(I know that I'll get yelled at for that...) Ripoff... %100.

Dodge broke away from what Ford had, and truly came out with an amazing car. Can't say a bad thing about it. Again, you would never even have heard about it if it wasn't for the Mustang paving the way. Not to mention a $12,000 price difference.

But this is about styling. And Ford set the bar. I have a feeling that when we get the full reveal, if Ford doesn't set the bar again, they will easily "compete" with them in styling.

We know Ford has "competed" them right out of business before, and will again.

Annnd... :finger: I bash you.

Edited by chiefstang

OK. I'll bite, troll.

Do you think for one second that there would be a retro styled Camaro or Challenger if it wasn't for Ford paving the way?

Chevy directly ripped off every line from the Mustang, put Camaro badges on it, and thumped their chest. They botched the styling on that car almost as bad as Dodge did when they released the Charger... Another ripoff attempting to ride the coat tails of Ford's perfect timing. The only thing the Camaro has going for it is the drivetrain. The car looks like shit. Looks like the boys at Acura got ahold of the concept and japped it up.(I know that I'll get yelled at for that...) Ripoff... %100.

Dodge broke away from what Ford had, and truly came out with an amazing car. Can't say a bad thing about it. Again, you would never even have heard about it if it wasn't for the Mustang paving the way. Not to mention a $12,000 price difference.

But this is about styling. And Ford set the bar. I have a feeling that when we get the full reveal, if Ford doesn't set the bar again, they will easily "compete" with them in styling.

We know Ford has "competed" them right out of business before, and will again.

Annnd... :finger: I bash you.

watched Transformers again the other day ( AWESOME in blu-ray by the way ) Camaro STILL hasn't grown on me, too "HotWheelish".......do like the dodge, but it is HUGE, too big, and the interior ( like the Camaro ) SUCKS....its cheap....so, Mustang has a few advantages, size, interior quality, so remains to be seen how the exterior stacks up....heres my early call...they didn't push the envelope enough, nice, classy but conservative and they should have taken a few more risks.....