REVEALED!!!!

Fords#1Fan

it will be faster than the R/T Challenger but the Camaro will be faster.....and handle better

im sorry 15hp is sad...

Bill Brown Ford must have at least 6 bad ass Roush Mustang P-51 Mustangs sitting in lot with forged engine parts and running way over 400hp and good deals on each one. In fact, I think the hp numbers are over 500. The Mustang Roush 427 is even cheaper in price. If 2010 Mustang GT 0-60 time of 4.8 is too slow for you, there is a ton of alternatives when considering Mustang. There are over 500 Ford Dealers that carry Roush Mustangs.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do you know it will handle better?

i drive on the same platform that weighs more and has the FE2 suspension compared to the FE3 the Camaro SS

my car handles better than a current Mustang GT in stock form....im confident the Camaro SS will handle better than the new GT

BTW the Camaro is a 2010...

i drive on the same platform that weighs more and has the FE2 suspension compared to the FE3 the Camaro SS

my car handles better than a current Mustang GT in stock form....im confident the Camaro SS will handle better than the new GT

Well that's just asinine. This new mustang is more rigid and has revised suspension bits as well. You're starting to sound like a troll :finger:

On another note, All Hail the baddest muscle car of the new millenium!

:bowdown:

psh, way to get all technical. :P

so only the convertable is a 2011? i thought both got pushed back so coupe was now 11' and conv. 12'?

Those crappy renderings had me worried about the GT. Not any more; I want a Sonic Blue GT coupe. Can't wait to see it in person in January. Too bad that the obsolete 4.0 rolls on for another year; I was hoping that the V6 would debut with the new engine. Maybe the holdover is so it can get the same output increase from the 3.5 that the MKZ apparently is purportedly getting.

Pics 65-80 look like a new ambient lighting system.

Hot Dayum:

02_xx2010mustanglive.jpg

When this car gets the 5L next year it will have chunks of chally and camaro in it's stool.

Well that's just asinine. This new mustang is more rigid and has revised suspension bits as well. You're starting to sound like a troll :finger:

Well, he is one of the 5 people in the US to actually buy a G8.

it will be faster than the R/T Challenger but the Camaro will be faster.....and handle better

im sorry 15hp is sad...

The SRT8 is barely faster.

I really wouldn't be so quick to judge the measly hp gains, until GM releases the Camaro for sale. If the Challenger is any indicator, it's probably going to be a piggly-son-of-a *****.

Anyhow, I'd drive one.

so i guess im a troll now that im pissed that one of my most favorite cars is going to get whopped by a god damn Camaro for the what time?

its time for the Mustang to step up and dig the hole for the Camaro again....i could careless what exterior crap they did....the 05 was fine

they could have gotten 330hp, i would have accepted that

Edited by Ford-150

The SRT8 is barely faster.

I really wouldn't be so quick to judge the measly hp gains, until GM releases the Camaro for sale. If the Challenger is any indicator, it's probably going to be a piggly-son-of-a *****.

Anyhow, I'd drive one.

the LX and Zeta platform only have weight in common....

one feels like a pig, and the other feels much lighter

It looks brilliant, and it's VERY well featured which makes the car very attractive to me. I love it! But I still don't like this crude chasis, give me a little more sophistication please!

This design is much improved IMO, they have finally fixed that black-hole of a grille.

Edited by BORG

Hot Dayum:

02_xx2010mustanglive.jpg

When this car gets the 5L next year it will have chunks of chally and camaro in it's stool.

Well, he is one of the 5 people in the US to actually buy a G8.

yup.....i shut up and put up....

i really loved what they were bringing and jumped ship i guess to get affordable 4 door RWD tire shredding performance that can also handle very well for its size

Ford would have sold the Falcon here....my driveway would look different

P.S. that pic does look sic

Am I the only person who actually finds the SRA an advantage to a lot of people buying these cars?

I'm with you, I've had 5 Mustangs since 1988 and enjoy the simplicity of a SRA.

I hope it's just the pictures but the rear end looks horrible. I love the hood, it would look even better with a shaker. Here's hoping for a 5.0 Mach or Boss.