• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats up with the grey surround on the grill...dont care for it

minor performance bumps...15hp extra for the 4.6L and 10 for the 4L V6

Overall the car looks more "richy" looking then the out going model...I'd wait till the 5L comes out if I was going to get another.

Edited by silvrsvt

im sorry but.....FAIL

power increase is pathetic

flame me!

So what? Its not like it hasn't been an established fact that its getting new engines in 2011...

I'm sure it will still be faster then Camaro and Challenger due to them being overwrought pigs

Then again who knows if you'll even be able to get a camaro next year if GM is out of money by next month

I 2nd that. Again, a remodel with yestur-year engines. And insult to injury is that boat anchor of a V6 engine. How excited I was when Ford finally droppeed the 3.8L then the 3.0L, now I have another engine I have to put in the voodoo list.

I do like the new toys being introduced on the vehicle. Finally, auto headlamps and ATC are welcomed.

From what I can see the interior seems to be improved in the lines of seems/gaps, attention to detail, but the center console seems plain, nothing detail that makes you wanna take a second look. No focal point.

As for exterior, eh, I'm indifferent towards it The grey trim around the front nose I dont really like. Its ok for an evolution product I guess. I guess I was expecting more. Again, another product I had hopes that it would debut with the right engines from the start, but maybe not.

So what? Its not like it hasn't been an established fact that its getting new engines in 2011...

I'm sure it will still be faster then Camaro and Challenger due to them being overwrought pigs

Then again who knows if you'll even be able to get a camaro next year if GM is out of money by next month

it will be faster than the R/T Challenger but the Camaro will be faster.....and handle better

im sorry 15hp is sad...

Edited by Ford-150

I have to agree with you guys about the gray grille insert. It really kills an overall very attractive looking Mustang. But hey if enough people complain, perhaps they'll go back and make some changes to it before Job 1 like they did with the Focus. We can hope right?

I have to agree with you guys about the gray grille insert. It really kills an overall very attractive looking Mustang. But hey if enough people complain, perhaps they'll go back and make some changes to it before Job 1 like they did with the Focus. We can hope right?

yeah like making it more powerful

i can't believe how little they did :banghead:

i hope they have some surprise tomorrow night

I have to say that after looking at the pictures from the press release, I absolutely adore this car. I can't believe they botched the pics on the reveal website so badly. This thing is the best mustang since the '69, and honestly looks like it might even be better (only time will tell). If you based your opinion off of the reveal site pics, you have to take another look at the full release. That car is absolutely to die for! :bowdown:

it will be faster than the R/T Challenger but the Camaro will be faster.....and handle better

im sorry 15hp is sad...

again the camaro will be a 2011 model, the 2011 mustang will have new powertrain options. so the camaro might not be faster by much if at all. remember the camaro will likely be heavier then the stang.

how do you know it will handle better?