Ford spills beans on 2011 fiesta - posts official preview website!!!!

igor

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"US Translation in Progress", oh boy! :)

I don't like the interior lighting or that horrible display.

What interior lighting? The shot of the interior appears to be mostly illuminated by outside light sources. While I don't really like the backlight color on the display, I don't see much else wrong with it.

all i get is a BLACK screen of death.........

Me too. I'm using FF3 and it doesn't show anything. Neither does the new F150 page. I've removed and re-installed Flash too. My IE works fine. But running IE is my favorite. Other flash sites work, so I'm guessing Ford is doing something specific that FF3 doesn't like.

My home PC on FF3 doesn't work either on the F150 site...

Again, FJ. Tell me this:

How many of Ford's competitors assemble B-cars in the United States?

Ford should be the first then Nick, the poor ole US taxpayer has got to stump up $25 billion to bail out Mexican jobs it all sounds fair to me Nick.

Ford should break the mould and just do it, if the Germans can build the European Fiesta in expensive GERMANY and make it pay why cant you?

It stinks it all about saving a few bucks on labour costs.

Will the Mexicans be helping bailing out Ford with $25 billion no they won't! You won't get a single buck off them.

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

Ford should be the first then Nick, the poor ole US taxpayer has got to stump up $25 billion to bail out Mexican jobs it all sounds fair to me Nick.

Ford should break the mould a just do it, if the Germans can build the European Fiesta in expensive GERMANY why cant you?

It stinks it all about saving a few bucks on labour costs.

Will the Mexicans be helping bailing out Ford with $25 billion no they won't! You won't get a single buck off them.

Seriously, this is about the dumbest argument you've made yet. You would want Ford to LOSE money building the Fiesta in the U.S. just for the sake of being first? Give me a freaking break.

Seriously, this is about the dumbest argument you've made yet. You would want Ford to LOSE money building the Fiesta in the U.S. just for the sake of being first? Give me a freaking break.

Not bothering to answer my question again Nick.

If the Germans can build the Fiesta in Europe on no doubt double the pay of a US worker, what have Germans got 8 hands or something?

Edited by Ford Jellymoulds

serious question

At $15 an hour for your new hire, build it in a fully modern flex plant so you limit the amount of employees needed. Would they really lose money?

it is not just cost of labor people

it is exports ALL OVER LATIN AMERICA ... go look at our treaties with Brazil, Argentina, and any other country down south. With the exception of Mexico - ALL have tarrifs on US built products imported.

thank your congress - as with the Fusion - if Ford plans to sell it south of Mexico - it will be built in Mexico - especially a B-car - MOST of the demand will be down there .. not in US or Canada ..

igor