Ford Purchased?

This article states the NY Yankees purchased Ford Motor Co. Anyone read this? Is this real?

Link

Sorry if this is a repost.

Uh, do you seriouly believe this article is true. I mean, come on. Here's a quote from the article:

To celebrate the deal, Ford plans to release a 2009 Mustang "Pinstripe Edition," a white, two-door coupe with Yankee pinstripes that will retail for close to $250,000. The hefty price tag is to help the Yankees cover operating costs for what promises to be an expensive year in the Bronx.

:finger:

Uh, do you seriouly believe this article is true. I mean, come on. Here's a quote from the article:

:finger:

I know, it seems like a BS spoof website.

I noticed its says humor on the top of the page. Its fake

Edited by navlys32

screw the yankees...bad for the sport...hope they get their a$$'s handed to them...best sign EVER...Angels versus Yankees....Angels wiped em , but the sign read " Twice the heart, half the payroll......." nuff said, Steiny boy wants to BUY the pennent....absolutely ridiculous....

I wish they would purchase the Detroit Loins.

difference is Football has a cap........Georgy couldn't handle restraint......or being told he could only spend so much...hell hed have to actually think about a TEAM ...not a bunch of overpaid superstars with INDIVIDUAL egos and agendas....

To celebrate the deal, Ford plans to release a 2009 Mustang "Pinstripe Edition," a white, two-door coupe with Yankee pinstripes that will retail for close to $250,000. The hefty price tag is to help the Yankees cover operating costs for what promises to be an expensive year in the Bronx.

Not as far fetched as you think!

spaceball.gif

post-11015-1230341706_thumb.jpg

Edited by silvrsvt