Used Town Cars are also the "it" car for the trailer park too!

During the Innagural I hear they are going to give Obama a classic restored Lincoln Versailles. Little does he know the TV show "Pimp My Ride" just dolled up his old Granada.

"Movin' on up... To the top... We finally got a piece of the pie!"

Edited by StangBang

WAY ahead of you guys

112_0808_04z%202009_lincoln_mks%20front_motion.jpg

Hey, what did they do to the front end of that Lexus? j/k :hysterical:

It's a good thing Flagships still need keys.

Good article, BTW.

Romjue says fleet companies get volume discounts that can knock the car's price down to around $35,000 to $40,000 per vehicle, at which point it undercuts the Caddies, Lexi and Mercedeses.

$35K per vehicle on a 30 year old platform? Kill it! Kill that money maker with fire! :ohsnap:

In reality, the new MKS looks massive next to a new Town Car. It's all in the greenhouse and roof height. The MKS makes the Town Car look really dated. The Town Car may be longer with it's overhangs but the really functional part of the MKS which is the interior is massive like a Town Car. So really the Town Car need no longer exist as far as I am concerned.

In reality, the new MKS looks massive next to a new Town Car. It's all in the greenhouse and roof height. The MKS makes the Town Car look really fantastic.

Fixed. :ohsnap:

The Town Car may be longer with it's overhangs but the really functional part of the MKS which is the interior is massive like a Town Car. So why'd they waste money making the MKTaurus anyway?

Fixed. :hysterical: