side views of 10' charger and 300

blazerdude20

http://jalopnik.com/photogallery/2010dodgedurango/

the durango actually looks good from the side view

seriously the 300 and charger are on a new platform? i agree that is totally inexcusable. if it were a truck sure but geez

Durango does look a lot better, at least based on this blurred mess. I can see visibility (especially toward the rear) being a problem with such a high belt line though.

Durango looks ok, a bit bloated as pointed out.

The Charger lost it's "4 door coupe" look, other than that, it doesn't look much different from the side than the current one. The 300 looks like a mid cycle refresh. Anyway, for these to be completely new vehicles on a new platform, the hope for Chrysler surviving alone is waining.

It makes me think of the Sequoia for whatever reason....I think it looks a bit bloated.

exactly my thoughts! ...from the 2nd row back it looks like they combined a sequoia and a dodge journey and slammed it to the ground ...does anyone think it looks awfully low to the ground or maybe it's just the profile of the whole vehicle??? It's a little deceiving no?

exactly my thoughts! ...from the 2nd row back it looks like they combined a sequoia and a dodge journey and slammed it to the ground ...does anyone think it looks awfully low to the ground or maybe it's just the profile of the whole vehicle??? It's a little deceiving no?

I agree. I think it looks very much like the Sequoia from what I can tell. Which, is not exactly a bad thing...

Some positive changes, but very conservative products. I have seen the Cherokee running around in camo and the tail-lights are very different from the previous models, more like the Dodge Journey. Actually, the brands are growing less distinctive now with all the badge engineering. God, both GM and Chrysler have brand issues which they can't sort out, Ford and Lincoln have reconciled their paths quite well now.