Alec Baldwin says "Let the carmakers go under"

UMmmm... BOYCOTT That usless Tool I will never go see one of his movies again and he sucks anyway..! Easy for that bastard to say when he doesn't have to want for anything.

BURN HIM!! He's a Witch!!

Trouble is 200+million people agree with him

Well 200+millionn+1

You know, nothing burns me more than the actors in Hollywood thinking they are experts on all topics. They all come out of the woodwork around election time, thinking anyone actually cares who they want for President.

In the same regard, I could care less what his views are about the auto industry, as he's obviously not well read on the subject. He thinks by buying a foreign car made here in the United States that it's okay. It's NOT ! Yes, we have American auto workers working at those plants, but the money goes back to Japan.

What a moron.

Alec is a douce bag! Even before this! Whats worse these over compensated self righteous liberals dont practice what they preach!(Al Gore) Im sure his mansion is Green! Hell if I could afford it mine would be too! So would my limo, my boat, my jet! It irritates me to no end when hollywood types feel they should speak for all of us and tell us whats right for us and our country, it sucks they have a stage and sheep to follow them as they spread their propaganda! Hypocrites!!! You suck Alec and so do your scweaty balls!!! :censored: Will somebody tell me why this union supports these anti american liberal Assholes!!! I know conservatives hate unions but is that the only reason? Its time for a third party "The Realist party"! :happy feet:

I hope that was sarcasm. If not, what are you smokin'.

he is a republican and all republicans who claim to read their Bible hate the unions and thus hate the workers.

name 1 right winger who supports unions! just 1.... just 1 Bible thumper.... u cant because there aint 1 in Congress.

all they care about is there fucking money!!!!!!!!

BURN HIM!! He's a Witch!!

Trouble is 200+million people agree with him

Well 200+millionn+1

I have. For $5 per movie. And I usually get them the day before they are released on dvd. Poetic justice.

he is a republican and all republicans who claim to read their Bible hate the unions and thus hate the workers.

name 1 right winger who supports unions! just 1.... just 1 Bible thumper.... u cant because there aint 1 in Congress.

Not seeing much support from any party as far as the unions go........Dem or Rep once we are all owned by the government there is only once voice. Certainly not a fan of Alec Baldwin. Thankful Ford seems to be keeping their head above water and trying to do it on their own. We need more support from Americans that appreciate companies that haven't taken handouts to survive.

The only good movie role he ever had:

beetlejuice.jpg

Other than that... He's just another liberal douchebag.

Glengarry Glen Ross.... "Coffee is for closers..." Other than that, complete douche.

I haven't been able to take him or Matt Damon seriously since Team America: World Police.... F.A.G.s!! :hysterical:

Not sure where you got your information on Christians. I am a Christian and I am a pro-life liberal. I believe in helping those who can't help themselves, Liberalism was born on Christmas Day. Jesus fed the hungry, and healed the sick.

There are plenty of Liberal Christians around, you have a misperception about all of us. I do'nt read the bible as I should and when I drop an iron on my foot , the words that spurt out of my mouth aren't kosher.

Alec Baldwin is NOT a bible thumper. His brother is a liberal Christian- the one that played in the "ususal suspects."