Saw a New Camaro this Morning!!!!!!!!!!

JLaudioF150

I hear ya! Saw a red SS about a week or so ago. Car doesn't do anything for me. The style wowed me at first, when the concept came out years ago. But it wasn't released to production for so long, I think the appeal wore off. It took what, 3-4yrs for them to actually start releasing them. Way too long. Plus all the hype and photo shoots didn't help either.

Yeah I saw a black V6 here in Seattle. It was funny because I am the kind of guy that is always looking at cars while I am driving, and I didn't even realize what I was looking at until I passed the Camaro. Not as stunning as I had hoped. So far I have seen 2 new Mustangs. They stand out just as much as the Camaro in my opinion.

Yeah I saw a black V6 here in Seattle. It was funny because I am the kind of guy that is always looking at cars while I am driving, and I didn't even realize what I was looking at until I passed the Camaro. Not as stunning as I had hoped. So far I have seen 2 new Mustangs. They stand out just as much as the Camaro in my opinion.

I haven't seen any Camaros (is "Camaros" the plural of Camaro, or is the plural just Camaro, like a group of Camaro?) yet, but I've seen about 8-9 Mustangs (all V6s), all within the past few weeks.

Sup,

Leave the poor GM guys alone, they have it pretty rough right now. As for the new Camaro, the styling doesn't work for me, but then again looks are opinion based. Also, the recall for the battery cable is not that big of a deal. Remember year one Focus recalls.

Skape

Actually I seen a lot of them. I live about 20 minutes from the Oshawa plant that makes them. And I seen a lot of them on the road. one day I was driving west (towards Detroit) and I must of seen about 5 truck loads of Slowmaro's/Crapmaro's, must all be on the way for the US. Kindly of ugly when compared to the Mustang, even the Charger is better looking in my opinion. And with 422 Hp and only .2 seconds faster to 60 than a 315 Hp Mustang, buyers will be every disappointed. The 5.0 will be eating a lot of Slowmaro's/Crapmaro's for breakfast and lunch. 20 years ago I had an 87 Mustang GT 5.0 and had a plaque on my license plate IROC EATER, it used to get Slowmaro's/Crapmaro's guys so mad. But then again, they could do nothing about it.