GM reportedly pondering changing logo color

TomServo92

I feel that theo only logo that should be changed is that ugly gold bow tie on the Chevy. When it was blue, it was Chevrolet. Now, it's gaudy wanna be like Toyota.

ahhh, change the logo to the color of bailout money...Green...makes perfect cents.

I think there's secretly a lot of GM executives on these forums, because too many people here seem to know the intricate details of GM's plan.

And I know their ultra-secret plan to RULE the auto industry once again.....

Import GREEN Opels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bowdown:

I'm sure it's to reflect the new company, and possibly give them a "green" image thats being trendy as of late, but really...there's many more things to ponder, and this isn't one of them. This is the last of the issues they need to work on....

Doh! Why didn't they think of that earlier?? Damn, they could of avoided bankrupcy and everything!

Instead of a green box why not go all out and prove your quality at the same time by having a picture of a hand giving the "thumbs up" in a green glove!!

"GM, a green thumbs up!"

Doesn't it make you tingly all over?

I bet GM paid a consultant millions of $$$ to come up with the colour change.

Gotta say this will blend in with absolutely no car colours schemes whatso ever.

Gotta say l like it, it will switch more GM buyers to Ford as they puke up all over the snot green GM logo on the front bonnet.

I like NEW IMPROVED GM.

Ridiculous. Simply ridiculous. Changing the color isn't going to fool anyone.

GM might fool T-Stag

They might even fool some Prius owners Nick, they would be green with envy if they fitted green badges to the grilles of a Hummer.

Fritz is onto a real winner here, big Al must be having sleepless nights worrying about the NEW IMPROVED GM

Whats the most green - Prius v Hummer with green badge?

hummer_v_prius_300dpi.jpg

ahhh, change the logo to the color of bailout money...Green...makes perfect cents.

Or just change it to pink since they are marketing the Camaro to gays. :hysterical: Nothing has changed in this company and its getting to be a down right embarrasment. May as well market the Vettes to gays also since Im sure they are so interested in true performance cars. Im just sitting here shaking my head at these boneheads.

GM might fool T-Stag

They might even fool some Prius owners Nick, they would be green with envy if they fitted green badges to the grilles of a Hummer.

Fritz is onto a real winner here, big Al must be having sleepless nights worrying about the NEW IMPROVED GM

Whats the most green - Prius v Hummer with green badge?

hummer_v_prius_300dpi.jpg

You really need to learn what image size means.

Or just change it to pink since they are marketing the Camaro to gays. :hysterical: Nothing has changed in this company and its getting to be a down right embarrasment. May as well market the Vettes to gays also since Im sure they are so interested in true performance cars. Im just sitting here shaking my head at these boneheads.

Can you clear something up?

What is funny about marketing directed at the Gay community?

Can you clear something up?

What is funny about marketing directed at the Gay community?

Ford (more specifically, Volvo) has been spending considerable effort doing it. I don't really see the point myself one way or the other. I don't think "regular" car ads are really geared toward straight people, are they? People want vehicles for the same reasons, regardless of their sexual preferences. :shrug: