TOyota exploded in China

weiweishen

One of my colleages was reading a Chinese news saying that a Toyota exploded in China. I donot understand Chinese,but the pictures look so scary. The explosion blow away the driver's leg. My colleage told me that the explosion was caused by drivetrain system.

http://news.creaders.net/photo/newsViewer.php?nid=428563&id=976807&aid=14

Using babelfish so no guarantee on accuracy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editor's note: The Toyota automobile's secure question is increasingly serious, the braking gate event before made it to create in the history biggest scale recalling, but blew out the other day has served under somebody's banner high-end brand Reck the SARS GX460 existence to overturn a vehicle the hidden danger to cause the suspension of sales. Makes one feel what trembles with fear was Toyota has had the detonation unexpectedly beautifully in the normal speed! The following for the automobile exploration the report which brings for you. Event review: On the Shangyu hundred official people road, has the Toyota beautiful explosion, a vehicle owner's leg is exploded flies, the latter windshield is broken, ground is a beach beach bloodstain, the scene is horrible to look. Reason analysis: The police preliminary diagnosis has three points: One. After the vehicle explodes, in the vehicle misfires the taste. Showing is not the blasting explosive insolation explodes 0.2. The upper reaches have many machine oils. May initially decide as the oil duct to explode 0.3. The driver seat left lower part operates the seat movement spot to explode spatially. Burst possibly in here. The preliminary conclusion is the oil duct hydraulic system's hydraulic pump has the detonation

At present is being investigated about the detonation concrete reason police has not given the final conclusion temporarily, regarding the automobile exploration will continue will maintain and brings the newest report to this event's attention for you.

Using babelfish so no guarantee on accuracy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Editor's note: The Toyota automobile's secure question is increasingly serious, the braking gate event before made it to create in the history biggest scale recalling, but blew out the other day has served under somebody's banner high-end brand Reck the SARS GX460 existence to overturn a vehicle the hidden danger to cause the suspension of sales. Makes one feel what trembles with fear was Toyota has had the detonation unexpectedly beautifully in the normal speed! The following for the automobile exploration the report which brings for you. Event review: On the Shangyu hundred official people road, has the Toyota beautiful explosion, a vehicle owner's leg is exploded flies, the latter windshield is broken, ground is a beach beach bloodstain, the scene is horrible to look. Reason analysis: The police preliminary diagnosis has three points: One. After the vehicle explodes, in the vehicle misfires the taste. Showing is not the blasting explosive insolation explodes 0.2. The upper reaches have many machine oils. May initially decide as the oil duct to explode 0.3. The driver seat left lower part operates the seat movement spot to explode spatially. Burst possibly in here. The preliminary conclusion is the oil duct hydraulic system's hydraulic pump has the detonation

At present is being investigated about the detonation concrete reason police has not given the final conclusion temporarily, regarding the automobile exploration will continue will maintain and brings the newest report to this event's attention for you.

:hysterical::hysterical:

CLASSIC Japlish!!!

:hysterical::hysterical:

One of my colleages was reading a Chinese news saying that a Toyota exploded in China. I donot understand Chinese,but the pictures look so scary. The explosion blow away the driver's leg. My colleage told me that the explosion was caused by drivetrain system.

http://news.creaders.net/photo/newsViewer.php?nid=428563&id=976807&aid=14

When I clicked onto this link Toyota had a banner across the top of the newspaper advertising the 2011 Sienna. Unreal. All in Chinese.

For the Mandarin challenged I will translate this newspaper article:

Toyota builds shit even by Chinese standards. Chaiman Mao would roll over in his mausoleum if he knew what those sneaky bastards were up to. When we rule the world Toyota will cease to exist as a car company. We will make them produce shit burgers for us to market in America (those paper-tiger imperalists love our shit, buy our shit at Wally-Marts with the money we lend them).

The last line is difficult to translate. It either says we love America or we f*&k America.

Let me get back to you........

Here is Google Translate version

Editor's Note: Toyota Motor increasingly serious security problem up the brakes before the door so that it has created in the history of the event the largest recall, but recently it came to the existence of its high-end brand Lexus GX460 hidden cause suspension overturned sale. Even more frightened that the Toyota Camry was in the normal driving actually exploded! The following is brought to you by car to explore the reports.

Event Review: Yu Baiguan people in the road, the Toyota Camry explosion occurred, the owner of a leg blown off, after the windshield was shattered, the floor is a beach pool of blood, and the scene appalling.

Analysis: Initial diagnosis of three points: 1. Car exploded inside no smell of gunpowder. Comments are not explosive bomb exposure. 2. On the ground there are a lot of oil flow. May initially decided to manifold explosion. 3. Driver's seat operating the bottom left Sports sites have been bombed empty. burst point may be here. preliminary conclusion is that the hydraulic system pump oil line explosion.

20100420131401.jpg

Present on the specific reasons for the explosion is under investigation for the time being the police have not yet given its final conclusion, this car will continue to explore the concern this incident and bring you the latest reports

If I understood this correctly, because the driver's side airbag didn't go off and there were no obvious indications it was a bomb type explosions, the police investigators thought there might be hydraulic system problem with excess pressure. Do car hydraulic systems get that pressurized anyway? Wouldn't there have been hydraulic fluid all over the interior if one exploded as they're explaining?

Notice how in the article they don't open the hood to show how a hydraulic line from the engine would have blown through a firewall and into the cabin. Why is the back window blown out and not the front? Where's all the broken glass from the back window? Why are the side windows ok? So many questions...

Japanese cars and products generally aren't very popular in China, so there may have been an effort here to discredit their reputation. The Toyota banner ads on the site are for US based sales as it is a US based website.

If I understood this correctly, because the driver's side airbag didn't go off and there were no obvious indications it was a bomb type explosions, the police investigators thought there might be hydraulic system problem with excess pressure. Do car hydraulic systems get that pressurized anyway? Wouldn't there have been hydraulic fluid all over the interior if one exploded as they're explaining?

Notice how in the article they don't open the hood to show how a hydraulic line from the engine would have blown through a firewall and into the cabin. Why is the back window blown out and not the front? Where's all the broken glass from the back window? Why are the side windows ok? So many questions...

Japanese cars and products generally aren't very popular in China, so there may have been an effort here to discredit their reputation. The Toyota banner ads on the site are for US based sales as it is a US based website.

There is strangely no other coverage else where on the internet......It's PHOTOSHOP!

Edited by CKNSLS

Depends on the way the force went through the car, a rear end collision wont set off the air bags. If there was an accumulator there and the casing let go without rupturing the bladder there would be a loss of oil, not sure of automotive but hyd accumulators in heavy equipment depending on the system use a nitrogen charge of 800 to 1700 psi. The back window is on the ground behind the crowd. Since the rear window came out there is no more internal pressure and the guys leg was in the way to stop shrapnel there was nothing to break the side windows. The only question left is why someone is sure it is a photoshop.

Steve

Edited by RichardJensen
cleaned up formatting

I think the new conspiracy theory is that she was actually hired by members of BON (who ARE on a witch hunt after all) to plant the bomb in order to create more bad publicity for Toyota. I think BON members are also responsible for the premature aging of Toyota drivers so that they suffer "peddle confusion" and crash their cars. We also beam gamma rays into their brains so that they blame it on the car accelerating on its own. In addition, we're responsible for altering Toyota internal documents to say that Toyota has hidden the problems and bragged about saving millions by avoiding recalls.

Did I miss anything?

I think the new conspiracy theory is that she was actually hired by members of BON (who ARE on a witch hunt after all) to plant the bomb in order to create more bad publicity for Toyota. I think BON members are also responsible for the premature aging of Toyota drivers so that they suffer "peddle confusion" and crash their cars. We also beam gamma rays into their brains so that they blame it on the car accelerating on its own. In addition, we're responsible for altering Toyota internal documents to say that Toyota has hidden the problems and bragged about saving millions by avoiding recalls.

Did I miss anything?

This is good reporting, Mr.92! BON is now all-powerful. Our next target should be those pesky curly fries. Just don't trust 'em.