Mustang Green

Ah, good find. I assume it is standard on the Boss 302 and GT500?

Track apps is only on the Premium V6, Premium GT and GT500, not on the base versions (V6/GT) or the BOSS 302. That's what they have on Build Your Own for standard interior features. Odd not having that in the BOSS.

Track apps is only on the Premium V6, Premium GT and GT500, not on the base versions (V6/GT) or the BOSS 302. That's what they have on Build Your Own for standard interior features. Odd not having that in the BOSS.

Not on the BOSS?? WTH?? confused.gif

Out of all of them, I would put money on the BOSS being the most likely to see the track...even more so than the GT500.

While these aren't too bad (much prefer the one on the left), I just can't see purchasing a car of this color because it dates the vehicle. Certain colors out there you can simply look at and know it's an 85 or 95 or whatever. I prefer more timeless colors that don't automatically date the vehicle.

Not on the BOSS?? WTH?? confused.gif

Out of all of them, I would put money on the BOSS being the most likely to see the track...even more so than the GT500.

You can't get Navigation either, which is only available on Premium/GT500. BOSS 302 is considered a "base" model as was the original!

Odd to me too.

Looks like the same green someone painted their house in my friends neighborhood...I think this would look great in their driveway...HA and they wonder why no one in the neighborhood talks to them anymore...

On a side note, the antenna location in the back looks horrible and tacked on at $30K+ thats an issue that should be fixed...

Looks like the same green someone painted their house in my friends neighborhood...I think this would look great in their driveway...HA and they wonder why no one in the neighborhood talks to them anymore...

On a side note, the antenna location in the back looks horrible and tacked on at $30K+ thats an issue that should be fixed...

To be fair, it's a $22K car base.........but I agree with a $3000 upgrade stereo/Nav it should net you at least a power antenna!

We had an '06 in Legend Lime, and got compliments on that color all the time.

The 2 cars pictured: The left looks to be a variation of Lime Squeeze (as seen on the '10 Escape, IIRC), while the right looks to be a much more blue-tinted florescent green. I'm praying the lighting conditions in the right picture were just really bad, and the Gotta Have It Green is more in line with the left photo.

While these aren't too bad (much prefer the one on the left), I just can't see purchasing a car of this color because it dates the vehicle. Certain colors out there you can simply look at and know it's an 85 or 95 or whatever. I prefer more timeless colors that don't automatically date the vehicle.

The styling of the S197 overall dates it already in my opinion. Look at some of the great hues that were on muscle cars of the late 60's/early 70's. Sure, some of them are obnoxious and bold, but they just seem to belong on those vehicles.

We're thinking of getting a 2013 Mustang convertible, and for us gotta-have-it green is our gotta-have-it color. We love it. I like the greys, silver, white and reds too, but we broke the mold in having conservative colors when we got our 2012 Rubicon in Dozer Yellow. Jeeps and Mustangs in bright colors are great and they can handle it well. :rockon:

Ford should have just re-released the 1970 Grabber Green or the Medium Lime Metallic from the same year. IIRC The bright solid Grabber colors were selected by Shinoda for the Boss 302s to work with the stripe packages he developed for those cars. Of course they were available across the line as well, my first car was a Grabber Blue 1971 Mustang. Another favorite green was the Deep Emerald Green from the 1990 special edition Mustangs.