Have you seen one in the wild yet?

elle

Beautiful color, IMO. I saw it before I ordered it, in the bright sunlight, and it's just gorgeous. Not really purple to my eye, but not an average red, either. Really unusual color.

Still haven't seen one in the wild around here yet, in any color.

Edited by elle

When I ordered mine in Aug, I swore I'd be the first in the area to own one. And, well -- If the two cars at my dealership (and their sibling franchise) don't sell within a week, which they haven't yet. -- That may still hold true. :D Unfortunate they've gotten off to a rough start with the Fusion, and also seems like we're a little further behind here in Ontario/Canada for deliveries, even for the dealerships. Selection is very limited around here. I'd still love to see another one in the wild, but I have yet to see one.

I'm sure they'll love the free advertisement I'll give them driving around in it, intriguing intrest for them.

Edited by -Strike-

I saw one on my way to work today. I even got a shot of it with it's turn signal on. I followed it for about 10 min before I had to turn. I really like the look of the top brake light located above the window. I actually don't mind the look of the tail lights in person. I thought I was going to, because of all the rage on these forums. But once I saw them in person they still look great and they are still using LED instead of a regular bulb.

post-48501-0-02411500-1354042732_thumb.jpg

post-48501-0-43492300-1354042738_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I'm starting to see them on the road here on a regular basis now. Had my first chance to sit in one at the dealership this past weekend and while I found the car to be roomy and well laid out, I had a hard time getting over the fact that I'm used to driving a crossover and don't like sitting low.

I saw one on my way to work today. I even got a shot of it with it's turn signal on. I followed it for about 10 min before I had to turn. I really like the look of the top brake light located above the window. I actually don't mind the look of the tail lights in person. I thought I was going to, because of all the rage on these forums. But once I saw them in person they still look great and they are still using LED instead of a regular bulb.

Looks like the Gardiner Expressway East bound

When I was at my dealership yesterday he was telling me about some of theirs being in the TBD hell, so they've done some cross-dealer trades to get a few more on their lots, since they only had two. I think they have a total of 5 now? They've sold two already, I'll be the third. He said it's been a pretty slow month for sales anyways, but it'll pick up.

Still have yet to see one on the road.

I have seen 2 Fusions for less than 5 seconds so far, but I got to see a new MKZ yesterday for 2-3 minutes. It was a silver 2.0 with Michigan manufacturer plates on it. It does have a nice presence and i liked the back end more than I thought i would have. The rear led cluster should be bigger though...seems a bit out of proportion with the size of the trunk lid. I do think the Fusion has a better overall look.

• Like 1